Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Huge cycle thoughts Monstro style

Seruwi26

I don’t know if any of you follow Monstro on Instagram but the guy is a beast. He is my hero for sure and i would kill to have a body like that!
Anyway here is my next cycle
Tren 500mgs a week
Masteron 1000mgs a week
Test 250mgs a week
Equipoise 1200mgs a week
What else should i add in terms of orals to do?
Oh and before i forget my stats are 26 years old
5’7’’ 176lbs and 13%

monstro is a pro bodybuilder though, you aren't. your stats are of just a normal dude in the gym.

you shouldn't follow what pros do on anything. whether its diet, training or steroid use

in your case keep it simple. EQ and some test. that is it

Oh yeah, great hero to have.. one that provides people cycle layouts that will shave years off of their lives.. one that lies constantly and one that sets an example of the absolute worst kind.. great hero to have.. one of the biggest pieces of slime on the planet..

I feel exactly as Dylan does about Monstro and maybe even worse than him. I have watched him put so many people in harms way with harmful, dangerous and irresponsible advice. I find him to be lower than roach and a complete sleezebag

A pro is going to do pro level cycles and amateur aspiring pro is going to do pro cycles, the average gym goer who is body building for the love and passion of it is not going to do pro level cycles... no money on the line no game no social media influence status to go after... longevity and health low dose cycles 2 times a year is all you need.

I don’t know if any of you follow Monstro on Instagram but the guy is a beast. He is my hero for sure and i would kill to have a body like that!
Anyway here is my next cycle
Tren 500mgs a week
Masteron 1000mgs a week
Test 250mgs a week
Equipoise 1200mgs a week
What else should i add in terms of orals to do?
Oh and before i forget my stats are 26 years old
5’7’’ 176lbs and 13%
i wouldnt use the monstro cycle its not safe for you

Top Bottom