Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

RxHealthDrugs WTF!?!?!?!?!??!

I've purchased from them twice. Both times I received my package in 4-5 weeks. To me that is not acceptable. Just speaking from my experience.

4-5 weeks is a long time, but fuck bro, I can't walk into my gym or local pharmacy and walk out with HCG/HMG and AIs.

The wait is worth it. It should be no big deal if you order in advance of your cycles.

I've purchased from them twice. Both times I received my package in 4-5 weeks. To me that is not acceptable. Just speaking from my experience.

When you paid less then half the price of any other place. Using them to buy in bulk in advance makes it very acceptable :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Reactions: ceo
For what you order i think waiting is worth it unless you think you can walk in and by it at the pharmacy. OH and guess where the guy in the gym gets his shit then marks it up? thats right a store like this.

Ordered the 20th June received today. Eight days, hella props to RxHealthDrugs, thank you very much. I would do it again!

made to orders from them recieved them in the uk in just 6 days both times.
have nothing but good things to say about rx and coupled with the cheap prices its brilliant

I ordered from Rx and I got my stuff. It took 21 days, but I got it and I'm not complaining..but, I have ordered from China and Thailand, and both of them came in 6 total days from start of shipping to delivery in hand, through customs, one LAX and one JFK, so I don't know what takes Rx stuff 21 days.

Top Bottom