Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

RxHealthDrugs WTF!?!?!?!?!??!

SouthernLord

Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
EF VIP
I placed my order on the 6th of June. It arrived today on the 21st. That's pretty fucking fast!

It seems like bros only post their negative feedback on RX and never the positive.

Sure some orders take 4-8 weeks to arrive. Most of the time those packs are sitting in customs waiting for them to do their thing. This is not RX's fault.

This is a bad ass resource we have right at our fingertips. Add the 20% discount and you'll be hard pressed to find cheaper ancillaries.

Let's see some RX love bros. Please post up your positive experiences.

Reactions: ceo
They are a great resource and sponsor of this site!

Reactions: ceo
I've purchased from them twice. Both times I received my package in 4-5 weeks. To me that is not acceptable. Just speaking from my experience.

ive made 4 total orders from them. all but one of them was delivered within 2-3 weeks. the 4th took just over a month. their prices are good and their products are the best.

i ordered traumeel from canada, its not even a steroid or anything like that and its been a month and still not here yet.

so not sure what people are complaining about. obviously its stuck in customs and it could take weeks longer to get to me.

people want to bitch that customs does a poor job and lets things through they shouldn't, then when their stuff takes a few weeks longer they want to bitch about that too. people are just whiners i guess.

Top Bottom