Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

RxHealthDrugs WTF!?!?!?!?!??!

I ordered from Rx and I got my stuff. It took 21 days, but I got it and I'm not complaining..but, I have ordered from China and Thailand, and both of them came in 6 total days from start of shipping to delivery in hand, through customs, one LAX and one JFK, so I don't know what takes Rx stuff 21 days.

Its all a numbers game bro. you order a couple of times and its bing bang boom there in a week. Then you get one order that takes forever.

As you can see the numbers are all across the board here in this thread. From 1 week to 30 days. Its all a numbers game and all of it is at the mercy of the peoples hands the pack comes into first ( you know who lol)... Its also has a lot to do with the volume of mail coming in at the time your ordered to. Like take the holiday seasons for example. If you order something around the time of a big holiday and think you are getting it in a week to 10 days time you got brain damage. At the same time the larger volume of mail=less packs getting stopped wooo hooo.

I can tell you of two experiences ordering internationally (neither happened to be through RxHD at the time though). One took almost 2 weeks, and over a week of that was traveling from East Coast USA to West Coast (where I live) through the hands of our US Postal Service. Not bad at all.

The next event, well it took over 6 weeks. I was patient and all, but I finally inquired to the source and they sent me a tracking number. I entered it and found that the pack arrived to the East Coast just under a week after it was checked in over in a certain European country. It took it a little less than a week to travel across country. It was showing that it had been sitting in my local PO for over 4 weeks. I called to ask about it and even asked my local carrier, but no one had a fucking clue. I was sure someone had stolen it or it fell behind a filing cabinet. The local carrier actually told me they just fired someone for stealing parcels! The next day they tried to deliver it and I wasn't home. So, I picked it up at the PO the day after that. Everything was fine.

The US Postal Service just sometimes sucks ass. Like needto said, one time you may get lucky and receive a pack in 2 weeks or less. The next time it might be 6 weeks or more. In my case it was 100% the USPS fault that I didn't get my pack in 2 weeks or less.

I guess bottom line is you should always plan well ahead.

I ordered on the 15th and I had shipping notification within 12 hours.. So far so good! Were not walking into WalMart bros.. Be patient and order well in advance... Thats the key!

14 biz days... Delivered as ordered... Everything looks great..

Taoiron
Nugga Extraordinaire

anyone have the discount code for these guys? PM me if necessary I have an order awaiting checkout. Thanks!

Been about 25 days for me and still waiting. Only worried cause first time i ordered over a year ago recieved in about 10 days! Got my fingers crossed!

It took about 4 wks every time I've ordered from them so I wouldn't worry about it yet. If you get north of 30 days then I would PM needto so he can contact them and check on the status of your order.

Top Bottom