Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

roid rage.. fact or fiction?

stevesmi

Head Mod
Elite Moderator
girls seem to think that guys who take roids are aggressive and abusive. dunno how they got that from, but i guess that is what they read in their woman magazines or whatever .. who knows.

and while I am on cycle I have had episodes of aggression.. although I do not believe this is an excuse cause in general, I am a very calm and stoic guy. I had a recent episode in my personal life where I went into a rage and really scared the shit out of my gf. so this is why i ask. and now she is kinda freaked out.

countless vids online of guys in gyms going nuts.. throwing weights.. cussing out others etc.

what are your feelings about this.. is the roid rage thing a thing of fiction or is there fact behind it? and if you feel it is fact is it just the testosterone or is there more to it?

also have you had fits of roid rage in your personal life?

It's a fact that AAS increases ones aggression!

Roid rage comments can be insulting tho beacuase anyone can control "rage".. ya know some people can't control their temper anyway, so on gear they're roid rage freaks? lol no they just can't control their mood swings.

If ur a calm person who doesn't get aggressive in general then i'm sure it's not an issue.. If u have a quick temper like me then expect it to be worse while on! I find myself agitated so easily, i can Snap at the smallest things and sometimes it just feels good to let it out.. on cycle i have a hard time dealing with it.

But i still think it's exaggerated

It is a fact that testosterone aromatizes to estrogen as a natural occurance after injection. IMO the elevated level of estrogen is what we all define as "roid rage". Think about how short fused a woman that is pmsing can sometimes be. This too is caused by elevated estrogen levels. Take an aromatase inhibitor like Anastrozole or an estrogen blocker like Nolvadex/tamoxifen and you should do away with any crazy mood swings.

My first couple of cycles i noticed increased aggression (under 1grams total/week). Now im on my heaviest cycle (around 5grams total/week) and i feel noraml without increased agression. I think the body gets used to the increased androgen and agression goes down.

Would have to say that Tren def does increase aggression Big time

it has too do to the fact it simply excites the CNS 3 times as much as Test.

test makes me happy and horny and makes me feel like gods gift. tren makes me moody and hot-headed. If your going to cut me off while driving, u better hope im not on tren.

agressive yes, but can be a controlled release of aggression in the weight room. Other instances that might be related to rage is what I like to call roid "irritation". One tends to be less forgiving when something doesn't go as planned.

agressive yes, but can be a controlled release of aggression in the weight room. Other instances that might be related to rage is what I like to call roid "irritation". One tends to be less forgiving when something doesn't go as planned.
I agree with this. IF your an asshole your going to be a bigger asshole if your not an asshole you might be alittle less patient but that is all imo.

Top Bottom