Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Rex Dwarf and the Robot Bull

SublimeZM said:
true but only causei ll forget.

if i was high right now id read it.

maybe ill take a few resin hits late tonight just for you and then read it while iv got a buzz

If I were a chick and we were dating, you do know I wouldn't be putting out for a while after this shite, right? RIGHT?!?!? Can I get a hell yeah?

Anyways, no worries. If you remember, superb.

Nathan said:
If I were a chick and we were dating, you do know I wouldn't be putting out for a while after this shite, right? RIGHT?!?!? Can I get a hell yeah?

Anyways, no worries. If you remember, superb.
nothing makes my cock and balls shrink further than pretending something a girl says (when i dont really think so) is funny, well done, talented, etc.

SublimeZM said:
nothing makes my cock and balls shrink further than pretending something a girl says (when i dont really think so) is funny, well done, talented, etc.

I was just saying because you didn't read it. APPARENTLY I'M NOT WORTH IT. Something to that effect.

i dont think i've read one post longer than 15 sentences on ef..

SWeet!

Although it didn't possess the strangeness of some of your other stories.

Are you familiar with Lovecraft's works?

:cow:

samoth said:
SWeet!

Although it didn't possess the strangeness of some of your other stories.

Are you familiar with Lovecraft's works?

:cow:

No I've never read his stuff but somebody else mentioned it to me upon reading this. Why is that?

And yeah, I tried to steer a little more clear of some of the extreme weirdness this time. I can always go back but wanted one that actually didn't completely freak people out.

Nate, posting a short story on EF and actually expecting it to get read is like a Hari-Krishna expecting donations at the Southern Baptist Convention.

I liked it. Reminded me a little of Nancy Collins. She's a horror writer who also does "weird westerns". Also it was a little Bradburyish.

RottenWillow said:
Nate, posting a short story on EF and actually expecting it to get read is like a Hari-Krishna expecting donations at the Southern Baptist Convention.

I liked it. Reminded me a little of Nancy Collins. She's a horror writer who also does "weird westerns". Also it was a little Bradburyish.

I know. Everyone with an attention span went over to ETL (except you and samoth). No offense to the rest of you but hey. At least other guys read it.

Top Bottom