Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Rex Dwarf and the Robot Bull

SublimeZM said:
lucky. i got my high earlier today and had a night lift. i wanna go out and smoke but i really shouldnt

Me too. I smoked before I went to my folks' place for dinner. But then I smoked again when I got back. That's how I roll. One week until I'm giving it up for two whole solid weeks. Yikes. Wish me luck.

Nathan said:
Me too. I smoked before I went to my folks' place for dinner. But then I smoked again when I got back. That's how I roll. One week until I'm giving it up for two whole solid weeks. Yikes. Wish me luck.
yeah i smoked like 3 times yesterday and once today, but i have to clean my room and just relax a bit, school starts soon.

why are you quitting for the two weeks?

SublimeZM said:
yeah i smoked like 3 times yesterday and once today, but i have to clean my room and just relax a bit, school starts soon.

why are you quitting for the two weeks?

I'm going to Europe for two weeks, plus I really just need to give it up for a bit and see what happens. I can't get to sleep without either pot or sex anymore. I may have to pick up every night I'm over there.

yo ill read it when i smoke.. because ill enjoy it more.. and i only read for long periods when i'm high..

Nathan said:
It's not even 2000 words. You guys are so never going to read it.
true but only causei ll forget.

if i was high right now id read it.

maybe ill take a few resin hits late tonight just for you and then read it while iv got a buzz

Top Bottom