Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Replacing Flaxseed Oil with Olive Oil ???

vtec96 said:
Interesting ...

Too bad they don't sell fish oil like flax... then I could take a tbps or so a day:p

Blood&Iron, do you think that just 1 tbps or so per day will casue this to happen? Also what other kind of oil would be good to increase EFA's ... what about "promise oil" .. never heard much about it but some tradition was to take this at night...
Too much of anything seems like will cause your system to get out of alignment... Guess everything in moderation.....
Moderate amounts of flax--1-2 tbsp--are probably fine.

I'm not sure what "Promise Oil" is. I'd guess it's some sort of vegetable oil, in which case it is only omega-6s, and would not be beneficial.

They do sell fish oil. I use it myself. Best brand is probably Barry Sear's ZonePerfect. But TwinLab(This is the brand I use.) and several other companies also make it. I take 6 softgels a day. You can get about 100 capsules for $10-12. If you mean fish oil in liquid form, that's also available I think. I wouldn't want to take that, though. Probably tastes pretty nasty.

Top Bottom