Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Remeber guys its whats inside that counts.

Jered

THe body is the house of the soul. IF yhou are noting more than your body you will become a grotesqu empty shell. Good luck all.

Thats only what fat people say! LOL

------------------
My instinct was to win, eliminate anyone who is in competion, destroy my enemy and move on without any kind of hesitation at all.
-Schwarzenegger

My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-bitch.

Ah, but the body is a reflection of the dedication and respect one has for himself, and his goals as an athlete (in this sport anyway). A healthy body, is a healthy soul.

------------------

Find me at:
IRC/DALnet
irc.dal.net 6667
#i/o

Instead of a house, why not build a temple for ones soul?

------------------
My instinct was to win, eliminate anyone who is in competion, destroy my enemy and move on without any kind of hesitation at all.
-Schwarzenegger

My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-bitch.

I would rather think of my mind as the house for my soul. I constantly think of my body as being the biggest, baddest brick shit-house on the block and I would hate to think that my soul resides there hahahaha. I do agree though to a certain extent. Bodybuilders and powerlifters and beach muscleheads need to expend their minds a little bit. It's the guys that never leave the gym to learn anything else that give the well rounded guys a bad rep as dumb-ass jocks.

------------------
I don't want to be big or strong...I want to be bigger and stronger than I was yesterday.

How true.....opened my bottle of winny and it was empty..!!!!

Top Bottom