Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

RedScam the EF Cuckold(TM) went to bant camp?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol @ redscam trolling the fuck out of everyone and talking shit until he really pisses someone off, then apologizing and acting all innocent and pulling the 'i had no idea' card. Might as well be begging like a little bitch not to be banned.

Fuck you redscam, you were a piece of shit before this, so don't act like you haven't done anything wrong. Also, I find it ironic that all you can do is talk shit to people here until they hate you, then backpeddle like a whiney fucking child in 3 different threads so you don't get bant. You can't even imagine what your pathetic life would be like without this place.

I do hope you get perma bant, because you're no better than java. Something tells me you'd do the same shit as him and keep crawling back here.

Fucking pussy.

What the fuck is so funny you fucking piece of lion shit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's exactly what you do bro no different, so shut your stupid little midget mouth. People's kids are off limits, find a post of mine where crossed that line. Go on do it you little 5'1 fgt runt.

I can't find a post of yours that isn't talking stupid fucking shit to everyone in the thread. Then you wanna cry and act like you have done no wrong.

Fuck you. Your mother has to be on the verge of suicide with your fat ass parked on her couch.

Dunno where you got the idea that I'm short either you little bitch. I would stomp your pussy ass if you ever had the balls to come to Texas, but we don't take kindly to leased base model camrys around here.

I can't find a post of yours that isn't talking stupid fucking shit to everyone .

again you shire dwelling little power hobbit find me a post where I cross the line into people's kids? Trolling? You fucking do that all gut damn day. YOu fucking told java to get drunk and drive down the fucking interstate. That right there crossed more lines than I've crossed in my entire stay here at EF. You worthless piece of human trash. Dare talk to me like you don't do everything and more. The problem is you can't stand when it's turned back on you. You fucking hate being trolled cause you're a chick on roids, that's all you are. You have "no balls" you little runt. You'd stomp approximately shit. I think java would submit you in 15 seconds or less <----for real and then put a dress on you and slap you around while callin you nancy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom