Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Reach your goal with low doses/Jcm's Pre contest cycle log!

Sorry...but I had to. I saw this and loved it. It brought out a bit of my inner nerd but its so true!

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

Here are just a couple contest pics.

In the front double shot the guy in the middle won. Of course I am to his right (if u are looking at the pic)

In the relax pose I am in the middle and the winner is at the far right (again if u are looking at the pic)

Here are a few shots of me and my trophy in the lobby afterwards.

The guy in the last pic with me ended up being the overall jr winner. He was a light weight and beat out the guy who beat me. I just know if I had been on stage with him in the posedown I could have won! What do u think?

You got robbed Blake. Oh well, at least you know you shouldve won. You gonna come down to Arkansas an check out my show?

Thanks steel!! I appreciate that!! I do feel I was the better man but oh well. Like I keep saying...wait til next year! Lol. I would live to man. Not sure if I will be able to with work but I will def try!! My lady has family in Arkansas so I might could swing something!

Great job buddy, you will come back with a vengeance next year! enjoy your indulgences in bad food now lol.

"you will never be happy with your results, but that shouldn't deter you from trying to obtain your goals"

~Me

Thanks steel!! I appreciate that!! I do feel I was the better man but oh well. Like I keep saying...wait til next year! Lol. I would live to man. Not sure if I will be able to with work but I will def try!! My lady has family in Arkansas so I might could swing something!

What part of arkansas

Top Bottom