Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Reach your goal with low doses/Jcm's Pre contest cycle log!

This was bull shit to the fullest he hands down won that and politics had its fucking hands in this one, I've been there buddy it just makes us stronger now you know to be so hard and big that they have no choice! Great job you looked fucking great!

This was bull shit to the fullest he hands down won that and politics had its fucking hands in this one, I've been there buddy it just makes us stronger now you know to be so hard and big that they have no choice! Great job you looked fucking great!

Some ones trainer was a judge i bet. That has gone in my favor in the past. All part of the npc but dude blake you killed those guys bro. Period!

Sent from my DROIDX using EliteFitness

You know I agree with u buddy and thank u for standing up on my behalf. That's why I am still happy with myself...because I believe I was the better bodybuilder out there. Dont worry though. It only fuels me even more. I will come back next year and KILL IT!! You better believe it! Next year will be nasty! Thanks again for all your guidance and support! Can't wait to get another training session in! Lets kill this off season! Woo hoo!

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

Some ones trainer was a judge i bet. That has gone in my favor in the past. All part of the npc but dude blake you killed those guys bro. Period!

Sent from my DROIDX using EliteFitness

Thanks owl. I know in my heart I was the best on stage and that makes me very proud! I will only get better!

This whole thread was very inspiring to say the least! Great job!

HIGHWAY ROBBERY!!!!!

I agree, you looked much better. Live and learn. I've heard about how bad the politics can get in bodybuilding...

But you did an amazing job and I KNOW you have to be pleased with your results. I've talked to people that have competed and they say it's such a rewarding experience. We are all proud of you and will have your back just the same next time. :)

HIGHWAY ROBBERY!!!!!

I agree, you looked much better. Live and learn. I've heard about how bad the politics can get in bodybuilding...

But you did an amazing job and I KNOW you have to be pleased with your results. I've talked to people that have competed and they say it's such a rewarding experience. We are all proud of you and will have your back just the same next time. :)

Thanks my dear!! U have been very supportive and I appreciate that so much!! I know politics play a roll but as long as I know in my heart I was better I can deal with that a bit better. I know that sounds funny but to me it just gives me more confidence. It tells me that I really am suppose to be on that stage and I can promise u that I will only go up from here. I have my eyes set on my next comp already and I am gonna kill it!! I promise! They won't have a choice but to label me the winner! Lets go!! Yeah buddy!!

Top Bottom