Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

re veins in calves and the start of veins on quads a good indication of BF% starting to get down there?

Yes it is a good indication of single digit body fat, and it is genetic.

I want to call you a bad name now as I am jealous.

:)

very genetic , i have seen fat people with ripped calves almost like circultion disorders , big veiny bluepurple veins comming out of their legs.

I haven't checked my bf% in a while but the veins in my calves and shins are ridiculous after I run or jump a lot. Quad veins are coming in too.

I have veins in my calves, quads, arms, chest, shoulders, my shoulders are very straited as is my back and pecs.. I also have love handles that rival Oprah's and a jelly donut around my navel. I'm like 14%.

Wulfgar said:
vascualirty is largely genetic

True.

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/gallery/11283/890b35f42b24b526392cf90413f76476.jpg

890b35f42b24b526392cf90413f76476.jpg

its a good sign as Guardian Said, but not a true marker

I am well above 12% but when i start really hitting it my Calves and legs get Denser and Vascular

SMALLSUCKS702 said:
Cobra im with you and yes i have seen this, but i know it is very hard to acheive...
its not that special when you only weigh 185. i wont be this lean much longer, im looking to hit 200 at which point i will probably be 10-11% bf,then i will cut back down to around 6%. thats the mixed blessing of a 'turbo' metabolism, awfully hard to put on muscle, but super easy to shed the bf.

Top Bottom