Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Re: Goosehunter...let me officially confirm...

jerkbox said:
everyone on this thread needs lives...seriously
i agree. myself included.

but as far as "ownage" with an alter, iv always thought it pathetically gay to play that game...my ALTER is sublimezm...EF is my alternate reality. you know shits fucked up when you need an alter for your alter...

so is having an altar cool? or is it just a lame way of saying im a loser with too much time on my hands and havent mentally graduated from high school?

SublimeZM said:

but as far as "ownage" with an alter, iv always thought it pathetically gay to play that game...my ALTER is sublimezm...EF is my alternate reality. you know shits fucked up when you need an alter for your alter...

lol - deep

someone please link me to a "goosehunter" thread so I survey the fun I missed.

digimon7068 said:
ok. . .so who's the broad in the ava? inquiring minds wanna know. . .

How about the chic with the beautiful ass & underwear in the pic with the 'goosehunter' written on the envelope....

:p

SublimeZM said:

people who make alters essentially = attention whores

Top Bottom