Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Re: Goosehunter...let me officially confirm...

KillahBee said:
unless they are funny or made for a specific reason. I have had one alter and it was not an AW alter (gonelfiting's gut).

But yeah, they are generally even worse AWing than normal posters.

no one's made a funny one in a long time.....the wootom alters are kinda funny in concept.....wootool, brotoom, etc....

jerkbox said:
people who make alters essentially = attention whores

because they dont get enough attention as themselves they have to create an altar to really see that people dont give a crap about them. kinda verifies the whole loser label not once but twice.

bigmann245 said:
because they dont get enough attention as themselves they have to create an altar to really see that people dont give a crap about them. kinda verifies the whole loser label not once but twice.

Yea no kidding, what kind of fucking tool has the time to do this shit anyways...fuck jh1, kinda feel sorry for you.

pdaddyII said:
Yea no kidding, what kind of fucking tool has the time to do this shit anyways...fuck jh1, kinda feel sorry for you.

LOL @ your lame attempt to bandwagon here.

Notice that you are calling KB, Lestat, Gambino - all ur 'Bros' - x10 lamer than I with this line of logic.

Check me out I'm a nurse, I live at home with mum & dad, they bought me a car, I bang all these ugly chics and post pics of them, I hit on every girl that shows up here - and if they dare to bruise my fragile ego I will call them whores or post pics of their tits without their permission and call them man beasts. But if someone else posts pics of their lives - and it seems better than the life that I post in my own pics - hell hath no fury. Also - if you post up a medical question - I'll answer that mf'r like I as if was in fact practicing medicine.

fight!!!!!

Right on, I have wine in me and am looking for some action!

blueta2 said:
fight!!!!!

Right on, I have wine in me and am looking for some action!

Sounds hot. Have a few more glasses and takes some pics, PM me.

jh1 said:
Sounds hot. Have a few more glasses and takes some pics, PM me.

holy hell, I am tipsy! I've not drank this much in a long time since I've not been feeling well, but tonight I felt like a glass, then 2, then 3. now on 4.
You're my best friend...I love you man, no one loves me.......Hey wanna go dancing?

blueta2 said:
holy hell, I am tipsy! I've not drank this much in a long time since I've not been feeling well, but tonight I felt like a glass, then 2, then 3. now on 4.
You're my best friend...I love you man, no one loves me.......Hey wanna go dancing?

Nekkid dancing?

You got a camera? Take some pics.

Top Bottom