Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Re: Goosehunter...let me officially confirm...

jh1 said:
Still can't own up to being owned?

LOL @ your tirade of pent up feelings about me. How long you been holding that shit in?

How the fuck did I get owned? If you consider a simple compliment as a come-on then your game is in serious need of redemption. I have met one girl from this place in the what 4 or so years I've been here, and that wasn't intentionally 'gamed-out'. I don't and never have tried to mack on here, it's all simply entertainment.

I saw a stuck up prissy bitch and called her out...looks like I called it right all along.

pdaddyII said:
How the fuck did I get owned? If you consider a simple compliment as a come-on then your game is in serious need of redemption. I have met one girl from this place in the what 4 or so years I've been here, and that wasn't intentionally 'gamed-out'. I don't and never have tried to mack on here, it's all simply entertainment.

I saw a stuck up prissy bitch and called her out...looks like I called it right all along.

How did you 'call it right' ? She wasn't even real!

Then you unleased that torrent of feelings you've been holding in about me... LOL... that was classic. And in that tirade - accused me of 'SELLING OUT MY BOY' ... which was precisely what you were doing to me.

jh1 said:

Then you unleased that torrent of feelings you've been holding in about me... LOL... that was classic. And in that tirade - accused me of 'SELLING OUT MY BOY' ... which was precisely what you were doing to me.

Fuck maing do you just contemplate all the possible renditions of fake internet transactions all day or what?. Holy fuck you entertain me...in the simplest of ways of course.

Oh, carry over fight! YES!!

Seriously i dont understand that e-flirt thing... Aren't real life chicks enough ?

jh1 said:

Erm...I think he was calling YOU a prissy bitch. Don't shoot the messenger, please.

nefertiti said:
Erm...I think he was calling YOU a prissy bitch. Don't shoot the messenger, please.

Ouch, that really hurts.

nefertiti said:

pwned!!@! via 3rd party interpretation

Top Bottom