Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Raised body temp with Yohimbine Hcl (q for Par Deus, Mr. X)

HarmsWayBC

I use Adipokinetix which has 3 mg of Yohimbine Hcl per dose around 3 x daily....i have used ECA, but found it somewhat ineffective, most likely because my body has built a high tolerance for it......when i take a dose of Adipo, my body temp raises to a temp of between 98.6-99.8 degrees, depending on my activity level ect.....it seems to help me lose weight and keep a higher metabolism......

However, I currently am eating around 200 g of carbs (clean ones, like oatmeal) a day and i know that insulin blunts the effectiveness of yohimbine hcl.......my question is: is the raised body tempeture I get a good thing? Is it possible that yohimbine hcl is helping me despite my carb intake? It certainly seems so with my body temp, but I wanted see what the experts had to say about it....thanks!

Insulin does not block absorption or receptor binding -- it is just that yohimbine causes an increased release of insuline in response to glucose via bloackade of alpha2 receptors on pancreatic beta cells. So, it would not blunt the thermogenic effect, just the lipolytic effects via the HSL (hormone sensitive lipase) enzyme.

At 200 grams/day, you would have some periods where insulin levels were not high.

Top Bottom