Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question about men....

LOLOL@this thread...Jen, now you know tonight when the hubby comes home I will have to look. He is almost 39 but I have been with him since he was 20. So I will have to look lol

Werd said:
This is soooooooo funny! If the guys only knew we were talking about their nads hanging!

HEheheheheheheheheheee

Well, now if they read this forum they'll know we talk about them! LOL

Gymgurl said:
LOLOL@this thread...Jen, now you know tonight when the hubby comes home I will have to look. He is almost 39 but I have been with him since he was 20. So I will have to look lol

I couldn't resist posting....my hubby is so concerned about it....LOL

Gymgurl -- we will expect a full report!!

I don't know how it came up, but my husband, his brother and I were talking about this on Easter. Apparently some guys do get pretty saggy sacks as they age. It will differ, just as women's breasts differ in sagginess.

As a man I will offer this... Men who wear Briefs are not going to see their sack hang down low with age. A guy that has been wearing boxers his whole life will have a sack that hangs down to their knees. Briefs act like a bra for your balls. I got this info from a reliable source.

Big Rick Rock said:
As a man I will offer this... Men who wear Briefs are not going to see their sack hang down low with age. A guy that has been wearing boxers his whole life will have a sack that hangs down to their knees. Briefs act like a bra for your balls. I got this info from a reliable source.

:laugh2:

All I can say is - don't forget the step children.

velvett said:
:laugh2:

All I can say is - don't forget the step children.

I have a typical PigHeadedMale punt for what you just said! But I will not offend the ladies by posting it on this forum... Wait until I catch you in the C&C or Mod forum.

Big Rick Rock said:
I have a typical PigHeadedMale punt for what you just said! But I will not offend the ladies by posting it on this forum... Wait until I catch you in the C&C or Mod forum.

HEY NOW>

That line is from a movie.

Guess the movie and I'll call you up and breathe heavily into the phone.

Big Rick Rock said:

My hubby has always worn briefs & he claims his sag....maybe it's the size? LOL

Top Bottom