Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pwr_machine before bulking

I think you should crop it, enlarge it, then adjust the pixels so we can get a really nice close up of your back. ;)

Who's with me? Care to vote? lol

louden_swain said:
Thats the nice thing about being a student!! You can eat meals anytime you want, plus there is a lot of flexibility.

Off the subject, but are you a GTA or GRA?

I had a GTA last year. Probably neither for this coming year. The university is having a budget crisis. I'll be personal training on the side though. Actually, that makes more money and it is less work.

pwr_machine said:

I had a GTA last year. Probably neither for this coming year. The university is having a budget crisis. I'll be personal training on the side though. Actually, that makes more money and it is less work.

Our department has a crisis as well. . .thankfully, I have a GRA position (appointment ends in December). The money is good, the hours are super duper flexible. I put aways plenty of money so I can eat and there is always plenty of time to train.

A GTA position can be stressful!! A good way to increase cortisol levels.

Oh, I have seen her sites. It's saved to favorites. ;)

...I was just trying to eek out a few more.

spatts said:
I tink we need some more angles. Some wheels, a back, some felxed, some cold, a side shot... ;)

I'd like to take some before shots in the next few days. I could post some of those up. Any requests? ;)

Top Bottom