Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Protien Pills!!

MOONCAT1971

I AM SICK OF GAGGING AND NEARLY CHUCKING MY BOLLOCKS UP THREE TIMES A DAY WHEN DRINKING SO-CALLED 'DELICIOUS' MEAL REPLACMENT PROTIEN DRINKS.
DOES ANYONE KNOW, CAN YOU GET THE SAME OR SIMILAR AMOUNTS OF PROTIEN IN TABLET FORM? AND IF SO WHERE THE F+CK DO YOU GET THEM BECAUSE I AM JUST ABOUT SICK OF DRINKING THIS THICK SLIME THAT TASTES LIKE MONKEY-CUM (I WOULD IMAGINE..I DON'T KNOW)

I buy regular Whey protein and mix it with sugar free KoolAid. Tropical Punch is my favorite. Works 4 me!

Optimun Nutrition

I use Optimun Nutrition 100%whey protein its the only protein that i found that mixes well in water and has 22grams per scoop with only 2 grams of carbs and it tastes really good it comes in a 5 pound container and is not to much $$$$ hell i live on the stuff....:D

I have Prolabs pure whey strawberry and mix it with semi skimmed milk. Tastes really good but has a slight edge and aftertaste to it so I add a couple teaspooms of nesquick to it and blend that baby.

It all tastes like shit when mixed with water. Don't get me wrong, its still not great put when compared to other MRPs this is nice.

I still swig that bad boy down as fast my throat will allow though:)

STUBS

Top Bottom