Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Protein Shakes--Any non blender ones?

Worldwide in a can is good- choc & van especially. Also, Isopure makes a 40 gm pro, no sugar, no carb in fruit flavors - tastes like kool aid. :p

I use Optimum's Protein Diet very good price for 5lb and it is a meal replacement shake with dietary fats and no 3g of carbs ,mix it up with a spoon in 16oz of water, I used to carry those bottle every were but then I got tired of it,but they work real good.The good thing is that almost any product out there mixes easy it even says on the label.

Labrada's V60 mixes very well with milk and water. Optimum mixes fairly well. Also try Muscletech and Isopure, as others have said. Any kind of department store and grocery store should sell the containers you need. they work great to pre-mix everything. I carry about four of them around with me for creatine and protein. Put the powder in them before you leave that day and then put water in when ready. Works great!!!

Top Bottom