Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Protein pancakes

C

Cuts

This is a scaled down version of the pancake recipe below... I cut and pasted it from an archived thread that I participated in about a year ago here...

I have the perfect solution for you my man... oatmeal pancakes! I had the same problem trying to figure out a way to discreetly eat during class until I found the recipe for these bad boys. Let's see if I remember...

1/2 cup instant oatmeal (uncooked)
1/2 cup cottage cheese
5 egg whites (or 2 wholes + 1 white for a skinny guy like you )
1 tsp. vanilla extract
cinnamon (to taste)
2 packs of Sweet 'N Lo

Mix 'em all up in your blender and cook them in a pan using Pam non-stick cooking spray(just like normal pancakes). Flip 'em when they get a littly bubbly.

Roll these bad boys up, wrap 'em up in foil, and off to class you go! Hope this helped. Later.

I don't know if anyone has ever had a chance to try the Metrx pancake mix, but I have to say it taste BETTER than any of the regular high carb, less nutritious brands such as Aunt Jemima or Hungry Jack. I don't know if they still make it, but damn I use to love that stuff.

I have been trying to locate Met-Rx Oatmeal AND/OR Pancake Mix for a while now and am convinced it been discontinued for some reason, total bummer.

I did try some Met-Rx Pro-chips recently, the Nacho flavor was awesome, I ate a whole bag which was one serv and got 38gr protein 10 gr Fat and 4 carbs or something.

Thanks for the recipe Cuts, Im gonna try them this weekend, I have been using:

1 Cup D Whey, 3 eggwhites, 1 tsp baking powder, 1 tsp salt, 2 packets splenda , 1 tblspoon Skim Milk or H20, Mix in bowl and pour into a PAM sprayed pan/griddle. (I mightve missed an ingrediant in there...)

for my protein pancakes, simple and a little bland but good, quick and effective.
Late.

Last edited:
WOW, these pancakes were amazing, I read the ingrediants and thought they would be totally gross but they impressed me. They taste just as good as standard pancakes. Thanks for the recipe, karma for you.

You're welcome bro. These little buggers are a staple part of my daily diet. Been having 'em at least once a day now for like 2 years.

It comes out to 4 medium sized pancakes, about 350 cals, 30g protein, 30g carbs, and 12g fat (if you use two whole eggs like I do). But the ingredient amounts can be easily adjusted to suit your needs. I forgot to add one of the best things about them: total prep, cook, and clean time: 7 minutes.

Yo, if you want a lower carb version of these, just substitute quarter of a block of tofu for half the oatmeal. They come out creamier and softer and just as yummy!

Top Bottom