Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Protein is starting to gross me out....Need something that tases good

Thanks for all the pointers guy!

Beast, I cannot drink regular milk either, tears me up. I bought some Lactaid the other day and it's a great alternative. I am going to try this Muscle Milk, how much protein per serving is it?

josh

Prime Rib said:
Thanks for all the pointers guy!

Beast, I cannot drink regular milk either, tears me up. I bought some Lactaid the other day and it's a great alternative. I am going to try this Muscle Milk, how much protein per serving is it?

josh

Its 32 grams of protein per 2 scoop serving (though I always take 3 scoops at a time, 48 grams of protein) The container has 15 servings. I definately reccomend it, Go with the chocalate flavor, its amazing. This stuff has totally changed the days of nasty tasting protein powders. I think Met-RX is nasty too IMO. I got sick of all that shit, but muscle milk, I actually look forward to drinking! That and now they have Lactaid Chocolate milk. Its awesome. 64oz goes down like nothing. =)

WalkingBeast said:

I got sick of all that shit, but muscle milk, I actually look forward to drinking! That and now they have Lactaid Chocolate milk. Its awesome. 64oz goes down like nothing. =)

Damn that has got to be the 50th MM endorsment I've read in the last month. I'm definitely going to try that when my ON bag o' strawberry nastiness runs out.

That and now they have Lactaid Chocolate milk.

Dammit! I can NEVER find the Chocolate flavor. I bought two 64 oz of normal last night, I cannot find Choc. anywhere. Where are you getting yours?

Josh

Top Bottom