Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Protein help! (Pro Complex, Protein Factory...)

AfroBob

Hello,

I just started working out 1 week ago and a lot of people recommended that I should start taking whey protein.

I went to GNC and asked whats a good quality protein and the man recommended Pro Complex. Pro Complex Whey proten runs for about $37 (4lbs). That s kind of pricey for me.

Someone told me about Protein Factory.com and they seem to have really good deals. I want to know if it really is good quality protein. Will I get the same results if I were to take Pro Complex? Someone also recommended make my own blend of..

60% Whey Protein Concentrate
20% Egg White Protein
10% CFM Whey Isolate
10% Hydro 1400

Does that sound any good? If not what does? I go to the gym about 4-5 times per week and work out about 1-1 1/2 hours. Please help!

Any Whey protein is a great choice for adding some quality mass. Try Designer Protein...tastes good and works well.

:fro: I've have had great results with a mixture that I've used which is in a ten pound order:

2 lbs. egg white protein
3 lbs casein
2 lbs. wpc
2 lbs. cmf whey
1 lb. 520 hydro

the best mix for the price.

Alright, I have decided that I am going to be ordering that custom blend of protein tomorrow. 4lbs will be about $20.

I just got done losing 40lbs by low carbing. I went from 194 to 154. Now I am working on building some muscle. At this point I am really weak. The whey protein will help me out a lot, right? I am not expecting to drink protein and gain muscle by watching TV. I understand you have to put work in it and I am willing too. I still have a little more fat at excercise off..

Optimum Nutrition!!!!

I take this stuff....It's 100% whey Protein 5lbs $24.99

Comes in Strawberry, Chocolate mint, Vanilla, pinacolada..... I have strawberry and pina....good...my workout partner has strawberry and Chocolate min, he says that's good too.....

Supplement Facts: per serving

Calories............................110
Calories from fat................15
Total fat............................1.5g............2%
Saturated fat......................1g..............5%
Cholesterol.........................25mg.........8%
Total carbs.........................2g..............<1%
Sugars...............................1g
Protein...............................22g.............44%
Calcium..............................170mg........17%
Sodium...............................55mg.........2%
Potassium...........................170mg........5%

I like the high protein low carbs...........GNC sell's this stuff for $39.99 same 5lbs tub...OUCH!!!

Last edited:
Optimum's Whey Protein is good shit!! and its cheap -- I can get 10 lbs for $45

never cared much about the flavor -- just choke it down

Top Bottom