Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Protein content of chicken, beef, tuna etc....

DanielBishop

I've been searching around trying to find the protein % of the following foods:

Beef
Chicken
Tuna
Lamb
Pork/Ham

But since these foods don't usually come with a nutrition label (not where I live, anyway) it's hard.... I've been looking around online, but most of the nurtition charts online are confusing.... and only have information on things which have been cooked in weird ways, or stuff I've never heard of.

Does anyone know how much protein (as a percentage) is in these foods? From what I've gathered, it's somewhere between 20-30% for most of them.... pork/ham seems to have somewhat less protein, while beef and tuna seem to have the most. But a difference of 10% is significant....

.... if I can't get an answer, when I start bulking I'll just take it as the LOWER figure. More protein can't hurt. But I'd still like to know.

A good measure to go by is that 4 oz. of any lean beef, fish, or poultry has around 20-24 grams of protein. Dont try to figure things out by percentage you'll only drive yourself nuts.. try weighing your foods it'll make things a whole lot easier

Top Bottom