Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Protein Bars came in!!

We have discussed this issue and have come to the conclusion that the next batch that gets made up will involve some bags that are raisin and cranberry LESS. That way people who don't prefer them will not have to pick them out, or not order the bars all together.

I thought of removing almonds due to nut allergies, tho it made no sense to my kind of thinking..If someone were to be allergic to nuts than they would not be able to mix the PB. Lol....

However it may be in the works to have a few added bags without the almonds as well. I for one do not like almonds, so I know the feeling.

I'm not a big almond fan either I just kind of ignore that there in it.

im not big on almonds or raisins.. But I don't notice them in these bars. They just kind of work with it.

We have discussed this issue and have come to the conclusion that the next batch that gets made up will involve some bags that are raisin and cranberry LESS. That way people who don't prefer them will not have to pick them out, or not order the bars all together.

I thought of removing almonds due to nut allergies, tho it made no sense to my kind of thinking..If someone were to be allergic to nuts than they would not be able to mix the PB. Lol....

However it may be in the works to have a few added bags without the almonds as well. I for one do not like almonds, so I know the feeling.

that will b excellent. please let me know when these r n stock. ill be stocking up.

Top Bottom