Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Protein Bars came in!!

kdc1023

Banned
I made them today with my gf. Fun experience and messy. I didnt wanna rinse or clean out the bowl because there was still some sticky chunks in it. So while I waited for the bars to cool in the fridge... I ate it:heart: O and if your wondering the infamous question "Did I lick the bowl?" The answer is Yes I did and loved it. The bars cooled and I brought them out to cut and they were still a little sticky but I figured thats just how they are. I finally got around to trying one out and it was delicious. Also a great thing to eat in between meals when you just don't feel like making something. I know I will be a regular purchaser of these bars. Thanks needto and angel for hookin me up with an extra bag and the nifty business cards. Well I'm gunna go eat another one and hit the sack.

Later

I made them today with my gf. Fun experience and messy. I didnt wanna rinse or clean out the bowl because there was still some sticky chunks in it. So while I waited for the bars to cool in the fridge... I ate it:heart: O and if your wondering the infamous question "Did I lick the bowl?" The answer is Yes I did and loved it. The bars cooled and I brought them out to cut and they were still a little sticky but I figured thats just how they are. I finally got around to trying one out and it was delicious. Also a great thing to eat in between meals when you just don't feel like making something. I know I will be a regular purchaser of these bars. Thanks needto and angel for hookin me up with an extra bag and the nifty business cards. Well I'm gunna go eat another one and hit the sack.

Later
Thanks bro.. Be sure to hand out some cards to friends :heart: share the experience

added 80 grams of zero carb, zero sugar vanilla whey protein powder to mine along with zero sugar imitation honey. They are a great snack now.

I messed mine up a little bit. I used too much water i believe... Mine are a bit gummy and really thickish! Really good flavor, just need to work on the amounts... It was kinda cool because I was like. Im gonna spice things up a bit and add some dried fruit and sliced almonds and chocolate chips. Well the dried fruit and sliced almonds were already in the punch!! Too cool. I figured that it was going to be just a powder mix. I had no clue that oats and everything else was going to be there!

I messed mine up a little bit. I used too much water i believe... Mine are a bit gummy and really thickish! Really good flavor, just need to work on the amounts... It was kinda cool because I was like. Im gonna spice things up a bit and add some dried fruit and sliced almonds and chocolate chips. Well the dried fruit and sliced almonds were already in the punch!! Too cool. I figured that it was going to be just a powder mix. I had no clue that oats and everything else was going to be there!

I have to pick out the raisins, almonds and cranberrys. Im glad you like them, but i dont. Lots of work for me:worried:

Just add something dry like protein powder. That will fix it.

I have to pick out the raisins, almonds and cranberrys. Im glad you like them, but i dont. Lots of work for me:worried:

We have discussed this issue and have come to the conclusion that the next batch that gets made up will involve some bags that are raisin and cranberry LESS. That way people who don't prefer them will not have to pick them out, or not order the bars all together.

I thought of removing almonds due to nut allergies, tho it made no sense to my kind of thinking..If someone were to be allergic to nuts than they would not be able to mix the PB. Lol....

However it may be in the works to have a few added bags without the almonds as well. I for one do not like almonds, so I know the feeling.

Top Bottom