Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Approved Log Growth Phase Cycle Log - Test, EQ, NPP, HGH, Reta, KLOW

KaneDen

V.I.P.
EF Logger
After a solid cruise/maintenance period, itโ€™s finally time to kick off the next growth phase ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿฝ
The goal over the last phase was simple, hold onto as much of the tissue I built during my previous growth phase as possible, pull body composition back into a good starting position, give training volume and overall fatigue a bit of a reset so my injuries could heal up, and get myself into a position where I could push food and training hard again.
Iโ€™m currently sitting at around 87kg at approximately 10% body fat, and Iโ€™m really happy with the starting point. Iโ€™m leaner than I was at the end of my previous growth phase, appetite is ready, and my motivation to train is probably the highest it has been in a while.
This time around I want the focus to be on high quality tissue gain. Obviously the scales are going to fluctuate, but Iโ€™d much rather finish the phase looking like Iโ€™ve actually added a substantial amount of muscle while keeping body composition relatively tight.
I'm also excited to announce that this growth phase log is sponsored by @Buck Pharmaceuticals! ๐ŸฆŒ I'll be using their oils throughout the phase, so I'm genuinely excited to see how they perform over the coming months. I'll be documenting my experience throughout the log alongside my usual physique, training, nutrition and bloodwork updates.
As always, training performance, recovery, bloodwork and general health markers will dictate how the phase progresses.

CURRENT STATS ๐Ÿ“Š
Age:
30
Height: 180cm
Starting Weight: 87kg
Starting Body Fat: approximately 10%
Goal: Add as much quality lean tissue as possible while keeping body composition relatively tight (sub 15%)

GROWTH PHASE PED STRUCTURE ๐Ÿ’‰
The current plan involves Testosterone Enanthate and Equipoise as the base, with NPP during the middle portion of the growth phase to facilitate as much tissue as possible.

Weeks 1โ€“4
Weeks 5โ€“14
Weeks 15-18
The above is the starting plan only. Nothing is set in stone and dosages may be adjusted depending on bloodwork, health markers, side effects and how the phase is progressing.

SUPPORT SUPPLEMENTS ๐Ÿ’Š
The main focus throughout the phase will still be keeping cardiovascular health, lipids, blood pressure, liver health, recovery and general health markers in the best position possible.
Current supplementation includes:
  • Magnesium
  • Omega-3
  • Vitamin D3 + K2
  • CoQ10
  • NAC
  • Curcumin
  • TUDCA
  • Citrus Bergamot
  • Creatine
  • Probiotic
  • Collagen + Vitamin C
  • Psyllium Husk
I'll continue monitoring blood pressure regularly and will be getting bloodwork throughout the phase rather than waiting until everything is finished to see where my markers have ended up.

TRAINING ๐Ÿ‹
Training will be a Push/Pull/Legs x2 style rotation, with the main priority being progressive overload and actually getting stronger across the phase.
The biggest lesson from previous growth phases has been that more volume isn't automatically better. I want every working set to have a purpose rather than adding volume purely for the sake of doing more work.
Execution, progression, recovery and staying injury free are going to take priority.
Cardio will also remain in throughout the entire growth phase.

NUTRITION ๐ŸŽ
I'll be starting the phase in a calorie surplus with approximately 260g of protein per day.
Food will be adjusted progressively based on:
  • Weekly average bodyweight
  • Training performance
  • Visual body composition
  • Recovery
The intention isn't to force the scale up as quickly as possible. If weight is increasing, performance is improving and I'm still reasonably tight, I'll continue pushing. If body fat starts moving up faster than performance and tissue gain, food will be adjusted accordingly.

WHAT I WANT FROM THIS PHASE ๐Ÿ“ˆ
The overall goal is pretty straightforward.
Eat. Train hard. Recover. Stay healthy enough to keep progressing.

I'm starting this phase from one of the better positions I've been in before a growth phase, so I'm interested to see what I can accomplish over the next 18 weeks.
I'll be posting training, nutrition, bodyweight, physique updates, bloodwork and any general observations throughout the log, as well as documenting my experience using @Buck Pharmaceuticals throughout the phase.
As usual, I'll aim for updates every day or every second day, but running an Air Conditioning business here means some days are organised chaos ๐Ÿ˜‚

Always open to discussion, suggestions and constructive criticism.
Let's see what we can get done over the next 18 weeks.

TIME TO GROW ๐Ÿค๐Ÿฝ
 

Attachments

  • IMG_9960.webp
    IMG_9960.webp
    556.8 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_9962.webp
    IMG_9962.webp
    633 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_9963.webp
    IMG_9963.webp
    676.7 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_9816.webp
    IMG_9816.webp
    828.1 KB · Views: 20
After a solid cruise/maintenance period, itโ€™s finally time to kick off the next growth phase ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿฝ
The goal over the last phase was simple, hold onto as much of the tissue I built during my previous growth phase as possible, pull body composition back into a good starting position, give training volume and overall fatigue a bit of a reset so my injuries could heal up, and get myself into a position where I could push food and training hard again.
Iโ€™m currently sitting at around 87kg at approximately 10% body fat, and Iโ€™m really happy with the starting point. Iโ€™m leaner than I was at the end of my previous growth phase, appetite is ready, and my motivation to train is probably the highest it has been in a while.
This time around I want the focus to be on high quality tissue gain. Obviously the scales are going to fluctuate, but Iโ€™d much rather finish the phase looking like Iโ€™ve actually added a substantial amount of muscle while keeping body composition relatively tight.
I'm also excited to announce that this growth phase log is sponsored by @Buck Pharmaceuticals! ๐ŸฆŒ I'll be using their oils throughout the phase, so I'm genuinely excited to see how they perform over the coming months. I'll be documenting my experience throughout the log alongside my usual physique, training, nutrition and bloodwork updates.
As always, training performance, recovery, bloodwork and general health markers will dictate how the phase progresses.

CURRENT STATS ๐Ÿ“Š
Age:
30
Height: 180cm
Starting Weight: 87kg
Starting Body Fat: approximately 10%
Goal: Add as much quality lean tissue as possible while keeping body composition relatively tight (sub 15%)

GROWTH PHASE PED STRUCTURE ๐Ÿ’‰
The current plan involves Testosterone Enanthate and Equipoise as the base, with NPP during the middle portion of the growth phase to facilitate as much tissue as possible.

Weeks 1โ€“4
Weeks 5โ€“14
Weeks 15-18
The above is the starting plan only. Nothing is set in stone and dosages may be adjusted depending on bloodwork, health markers, side effects and how the phase is progressing.

SUPPORT SUPPLEMENTS ๐Ÿ’Š
The main focus throughout the phase will still be keeping cardiovascular health, lipids, blood pressure, liver health, recovery and general health markers in the best position possible.
Current supplementation includes:
  • Magnesium
  • Omega-3
  • Vitamin D3 + K2
  • CoQ10
  • NAC
  • Curcumin
  • TUDCA
  • Citrus Bergamot
  • Creatine
  • Probiotic
  • Collagen + Vitamin C
  • Psyllium Husk
I'll continue monitoring blood pressure regularly and will be getting bloodwork throughout the phase rather than waiting until everything is finished to see where my markers have ended up.

TRAINING ๐Ÿ‹
Training will be a Push/Pull/Legs x2 style rotation, with the main priority being progressive overload and actually getting stronger across the phase.
The biggest lesson from previous growth phases has been that more volume isn't automatically better. I want every working set to have a purpose rather than adding volume purely for the sake of doing more work.
Execution, progression, recovery and staying injury free are going to take priority.
Cardio will also remain in throughout the entire growth phase.

NUTRITION ๐ŸŽ
I'll be starting the phase in a calorie surplus with approximately 260g of protein per day.
Food will be adjusted progressively based on:
  • Weekly average bodyweight
  • Training performance
  • Visual body composition
  • Recovery
The intention isn't to force the scale up as quickly as possible. If weight is increasing, performance is improving and I'm still reasonably tight, I'll continue pushing. If body fat starts moving up faster than performance and tissue gain, food will be adjusted accordingly.

WHAT I WANT FROM THIS PHASE ๐Ÿ“ˆ
The overall goal is pretty straightforward.
Eat. Train hard. Recover. Stay healthy enough to keep progressing.

I'm starting this phase from one of the better positions I've been in before a growth phase, so I'm interested to see what I can accomplish over the next 18 weeks.
I'll be posting training, nutrition, bodyweight, physique updates, bloodwork and any general observations throughout the log, as well as documenting my experience using @Buck Pharmaceuticals throughout the phase.
As usual, I'll aim for updates every day or every second day, but running an Air Conditioning business here means some days are organised chaos ๐Ÿ˜‚

Always open to discussion, suggestions and constructive criticism.
Let's see what we can get done over the next 18 weeks.

TIME TO GROW ๐Ÿค๐Ÿฝ
going to follow this legend

grow HARD! LFG

@Grumpy1 @abolone @koba @BSS @Scuffer @Oths @Allupfromhere @pigsy
 
After a solid cruise/maintenance period, itโ€™s finally time to kick off the next growth phase ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿฝ
The goal over the last phase was simple, hold onto as much of the tissue I built during my previous growth phase as possible, pull body composition back into a good starting position, give training volume and overall fatigue a bit of a reset so my injuries could heal up, and get myself into a position where I could push food and training hard again.
Iโ€™m currently sitting at around 87kg at approximately 10% body fat, and Iโ€™m really happy with the starting point. Iโ€™m leaner than I was at the end of my previous growth phase, appetite is ready, and my motivation to train is probably the highest it has been in a while.
This time around I want the focus to be on high quality tissue gain. Obviously the scales are going to fluctuate, but Iโ€™d much rather finish the phase looking like Iโ€™ve actually added a substantial amount of muscle while keeping body composition relatively tight.
I'm also excited to announce that this growth phase log is sponsored by @Buck Pharmaceuticals! ๐ŸฆŒ I'll be using their oils throughout the phase, so I'm genuinely excited to see how they perform over the coming months. I'll be documenting my experience throughout the log alongside my usual physique, training, nutrition and bloodwork updates.
As always, training performance, recovery, bloodwork and general health markers will dictate how the phase progresses.

CURRENT STATS ๐Ÿ“Š
Age:
30
Height: 180cm
Starting Weight: 87kg
Starting Body Fat: approximately 10%
Goal: Add as much quality lean tissue as possible while keeping body composition relatively tight (sub 15%)

GROWTH PHASE PED STRUCTURE ๐Ÿ’‰
The current plan involves Testosterone Enanthate and Equipoise as the base, with NPP during the middle portion of the growth phase to facilitate as much tissue as possible.

Weeks 1โ€“4
Weeks 5โ€“14
Weeks 15-18
The above is the starting plan only. Nothing is set in stone and dosages may be adjusted depending on bloodwork, health markers, side effects and how the phase is progressing.

SUPPORT SUPPLEMENTS ๐Ÿ’Š
The main focus throughout the phase will still be keeping cardiovascular health, lipids, blood pressure, liver health, recovery and general health markers in the best position possible.
Current supplementation includes:
  • Magnesium
  • Omega-3
  • Vitamin D3 + K2
  • CoQ10
  • NAC
  • Curcumin
  • TUDCA
  • Citrus Bergamot
  • Creatine
  • Probiotic
  • Collagen + Vitamin C
  • Psyllium Husk
I'll continue monitoring blood pressure regularly and will be getting bloodwork throughout the phase rather than waiting until everything is finished to see where my markers have ended up.

TRAINING ๐Ÿ‹
Training will be a Push/Pull/Legs x2 style rotation, with the main priority being progressive overload and actually getting stronger across the phase.
The biggest lesson from previous growth phases has been that more volume isn't automatically better. I want every working set to have a purpose rather than adding volume purely for the sake of doing more work.
Execution, progression, recovery and staying injury free are going to take priority.
Cardio will also remain in throughout the entire growth phase.

NUTRITION ๐ŸŽ
I'll be starting the phase in a calorie surplus with approximately 260g of protein per day.
Food will be adjusted progressively based on:
  • Weekly average bodyweight
  • Training performance
  • Visual body composition
  • Recovery
The intention isn't to force the scale up as quickly as possible. If weight is increasing, performance is improving and I'm still reasonably tight, I'll continue pushing. If body fat starts moving up faster than performance and tissue gain, food will be adjusted accordingly.

WHAT I WANT FROM THIS PHASE ๐Ÿ“ˆ
The overall goal is pretty straightforward.
Eat. Train hard. Recover. Stay healthy enough to keep progressing.

I'm starting this phase from one of the better positions I've been in before a growth phase, so I'm interested to see what I can accomplish over the next 18 weeks.
I'll be posting training, nutrition, bodyweight, physique updates, bloodwork and any general observations throughout the log, as well as documenting my experience using @Buck Pharmaceuticals throughout the phase.
As usual, I'll aim for updates every day or every second day, but running an Air Conditioning business here means some days are organised chaos ๐Ÿ˜‚

Always open to discussion, suggestions and constructive criticism.
Let's see what we can get done over the next 18 weeks.

TIME TO GROW ๐Ÿค๐Ÿฝ

Kicking off an 18 week growth phase at 87kg and around 10% after giving the injuries time to heal is a strong place to push food from mate.
 
After a solid cruise/maintenance period, itโ€™s finally time to kick off the next growth phase ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿฝ
The goal over the last phase was simple, hold onto as much of the tissue I built during my previous growth phase as possible, pull body composition back into a good starting position, give training volume and overall fatigue a bit of a reset so my injuries could heal up, and get myself into a position where I could push food and training hard again.
Iโ€™m currently sitting at around 87kg at approximately 10% body fat, and Iโ€™m really happy with the starting point. Iโ€™m leaner than I was at the end of my previous growth phase, appetite is ready, and my motivation to train is probably the highest it has been in a while.
This time around I want the focus to be on high quality tissue gain. Obviously the scales are going to fluctuate, but Iโ€™d much rather finish the phase looking like Iโ€™ve actually added a substantial amount of muscle while keeping body composition relatively tight.
I'm also excited to announce that this growth phase log is sponsored by @Buck Pharmaceuticals! ๐ŸฆŒ I'll be using their oils throughout the phase, so I'm genuinely excited to see how they perform over the coming months. I'll be documenting my experience throughout the log alongside my usual physique, training, nutrition and bloodwork updates.
As always, training performance, recovery, bloodwork and general health markers will dictate how the phase progresses.

CURRENT STATS ๐Ÿ“Š
Age:
30
Height: 180cm
Starting Weight: 87kg
Starting Body Fat: approximately 10%
Goal: Add as much quality lean tissue as possible while keeping body composition relatively tight (sub 15%)

GROWTH PHASE PED STRUCTURE ๐Ÿ’‰
The current plan involves Testosterone Enanthate and Equipoise as the base, with NPP during the middle portion of the growth phase to facilitate as much tissue as possible.

Weeks 1โ€“4
Weeks 5โ€“14
Weeks 15-18
The above is the starting plan only. Nothing is set in stone and dosages may be adjusted depending on bloodwork, health markers, side effects and how the phase is progressing.

SUPPORT SUPPLEMENTS ๐Ÿ’Š
The main focus throughout the phase will still be keeping cardiovascular health, lipids, blood pressure, liver health, recovery and general health markers in the best position possible.
Current supplementation includes:
  • Magnesium
  • Omega-3
  • Vitamin D3 + K2
  • CoQ10
  • NAC
  • Curcumin
  • TUDCA
  • Citrus Bergamot
  • Creatine
  • Probiotic
  • Collagen + Vitamin C
  • Psyllium Husk
I'll continue monitoring blood pressure regularly and will be getting bloodwork throughout the phase rather than waiting until everything is finished to see where my markers have ended up.

TRAINING ๐Ÿ‹
Training will be a Push/Pull/Legs x2 style rotation, with the main priority being progressive overload and actually getting stronger across the phase.
The biggest lesson from previous growth phases has been that more volume isn't automatically better. I want every working set to have a purpose rather than adding volume purely for the sake of doing more work.
Execution, progression, recovery and staying injury free are going to take priority.
Cardio will also remain in throughout the entire growth phase.

NUTRITION ๐ŸŽ
I'll be starting the phase in a calorie surplus with approximately 260g of protein per day.
Food will be adjusted progressively based on:
  • Weekly average bodyweight
  • Training performance
  • Visual body composition
  • Recovery
The intention isn't to force the scale up as quickly as possible. If weight is increasing, performance is improving and I'm still reasonably tight, I'll continue pushing. If body fat starts moving up faster than performance and tissue gain, food will be adjusted accordingly.

WHAT I WANT FROM THIS PHASE ๐Ÿ“ˆ
The overall goal is pretty straightforward.
Eat. Train hard. Recover. Stay healthy enough to keep progressing.

I'm starting this phase from one of the better positions I've been in before a growth phase, so I'm interested to see what I can accomplish over the next 18 weeks.
I'll be posting training, nutrition, bodyweight, physique updates, bloodwork and any general observations throughout the log, as well as documenting my experience using @Buck Pharmaceuticals throughout the phase.
As usual, I'll aim for updates every day or every second day, but running an Air Conditioning business here means some days are organised chaos ๐Ÿ˜‚

Always open to discussion, suggestions and constructive criticism.
Let's see what we can get done over the next 18 weeks.

TIME TO GROW ๐Ÿค๐Ÿฝ
Keen to Observe Your Mutation Brother! ๐Ÿ“ˆ
 
Kicking off an 18 week growth phase at 87kg and around 10% after giving the injuries time to heal is a strong place to push food from mate.
Really put the effort in with the cruise bro, looking forward to the potential progress coming off a successful maintenance phase ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿฝ
 
02/10/2026

Sleep Quality
9 hours of good quality sleep

Fasted Weight - 86.8

4 x 30 sec vacuum after waking up

Fasted Cardio
2km walk keeping heart rate around 95bpm
25g of Whey Protein Isolate and 15g of Collagen Protein straight after, and a Green Tea on Soy Milk (45 P | 15 C | 5 F)

900am
Meal 1- 36 P | 99 C | 24 F
125g of Extra Lean Chicken Breast Mince
300g of Jasmine Rice
80g of Avocado

1200pm
Meal 2- 36 P | 99 C | 24 F
125g of Extra Lean Chicken Breast Mince
300g of Jasmine Rice
80g of Avocado

400pm
Meal 3- 36 P | 99 C | 24 F
125g of Extra Lean Chicken Breast Mince
300g of Jasmine Rice
80g of Avocado

530pm
Cardio and Recovery - 2 October

15mins on the treadmill at 5.5km/h at 10% incline - Heart Rate at 125bpm
Ice Bath for 2 mins, Sauna for 15 mins, and then back into Ice Bath for 2 mins to finish off
45g of Whey Protein Isolate and 50g of Maltodextrin Post Workout (31 P | 29 C | 1 F)

800pm
Meal 3- 79 P | 48 C | 18 F
2 Eggs
250g liquid egg whites
30g of Casein Protein
80g Protein Oats
15g Psyllium Husk
Blended into a shake

Calories - 3732 kcals
Protein - 255
Carbs - 459
Fat - 95

Hydration
Minimum 5L of Water

CURRENT PEDS
@Buck Pharmaceuticals Testosterone Enanthate 250 - 600mg/wk split into twice a week pins
@Buck Pharmaceuticals Equipoise 200 - 300mg/wk split into twice a week pins
HGH - 5IU/day pinned all before bed
Retatrutide - 1mg pinned once a week

ANCILLARIES
5mg Cialis Pre Workout

Supplements
Morning:
  • Fish Oil- 2000mg
  • Vitamin D3+K2- 3000iu/90mcg
  • Lions Mane 1000mg
  • Creatine 8mg
  • NAC 600mg
  • Circumin- 500mg
  • Tudca- 250mg
  • Probiotic
  • Echinacea+Vitamin C+Zinc+Garlic
  • Citrus Bergamot- 600mg
  • Berberine - 500mg
Lunch:
  • Co-Enzyme Q10- 150mg
  • Echinacea+Vitamin C+Zinc+Garlic
  • Fish Oil- 2000mg
  • Citrus Bergamot- 600mg
  • Hawthorn Berry- 500mg
  • Berberine - 500mg
Evening:
  • Circumin- 500mg
  • NAC- 600mg
  • Tudca- 250mg
  • Fish Oil- 2000mg
  • Citrus Bergamot- 600mg
  • Echinacea+Vitamin C+Zinc+Garlic
NOTES - Damn it feels good to be back into a growth phase! Weโ€™ve decided to make a couple of changes to the nutrition side of things this time, removing the dates in my meals and just adding more avocado. This was to make sure Iโ€™m getting enough healthy fats in to help keep my lipids under control (and avocado is delicious). Going to gradually increase the volume in my sessions as the weeks go by to compliment the increase in gear. I had learnt so much from my previous growth phase that Iโ€™m super excited to implement into this growth phase ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿฝ
 
Top Bottom