Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

progress pics

Needsize, around how many months of the year are you usually on? Also, when off do most of your values reutrn to normal (emphasis on your testosterone)?

Mr. Black said:
Needsize, around how many months of the year are you usually on? Also, when off do most of your values reutrn to normal (emphasis on your testosterone)?

it changes, normally i run 8 weeks on, 8 off, this time around I am running 12 weeks on, 5 off. Since I use hcg during and post cycle, test is back to normal within a few weeks of the cycle ending

Dial_tone said:
Looks very impressive. I'll make a recommendation though. Fix your symmetry NOW....it's goin to get alot harder later when you don't react as quickly to the juice. The calves & narrow lats stand out, although you look much better when you cut down at contest time. You could put an inch on your calves in a year now; in 2 years it'll take twice as long to get that kind of growth. You look lean for 245 though.

Ditto, and ditto.......

It does however boggle my mind that at 10-12% your waist looks like that......you're a lucky bastard.....when I get to 12% my lower abs look like a roll of dough......we are the same age......but I imagine I have abused the gear a little worse than you......it's nice to see you getting results in lower doasges........let me know what you think you gain off of the Jin.........that's one I have never done.....:D

I was running slin with it but it was too hard to eat clean and get enough calories, so I dropped the slin

I've said it before, but I'll say it again...I think you look great....not only with the mass, but very symmetrical too. :) :) Your physique is awesome, and anyone can see how hard you work to get to where you are.

Top Bottom