Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Problem Areas...

emilynichole

So tonight I was looking in a three-way mirror (which was a bad choice!) and looked at my chronic "problem area." For the life of me, I cannot get rid of my "saddlebags." Even when I've been at my tiniest (and I've gotten tiny...), I've always had them. I just gain all of my weight in my butt and thighs. I am sooooo frustrated right now!

Does any one else have chronic problem areas? How do you deal with them? Both physically and mentally? I think it bothers me more mentally than anything...

Thanks for letting me vent...sometimes it just helps to get it off my chest :(

So tonight I was looking in a three-way mirror (which was a bad choice!) and looked at my chronic "problem area." For the life of me, I cannot get rid of my "saddlebags." Even when I've been at my tiniest (and I've gotten tiny...), I've always had them. I just gain all of my weight in my butt and thighs. I am sooooo frustrated right now!

Does any one else have chronic problem areas? How do you deal with them? Both physically and mentally? I think it bothers me more mentally than anything...

Thanks for letting me vent...sometimes it just helps to get it off my chest :(

I'm right there with ya hun!!:heart: Saddlebag & butt!! HOWEVER~ I have noticed since starting to do squats & lunges, that I've made huge improvements. If you don't do them now, look into it. You'll be surprised

me too.....

so my bodyfat has gone down even more, but my butt and hips wont let go of the fat there. the area is pretty smooth, i can see quads and hams definition clearly, cellulite is gone, but its still fat and it is staying put, inner thigh fat too....grrrr! i do not want my thighs to rub together at all when i walk! double grr! if i measure lower and upper bodyfat % ratios like ironwings, i bet it'll be pretty drastic. :(

boobies are getting smaller too. i'm about 1/2 a cup down.

me too.....

so my bodyfat has gone down even more, but my butt and hips wont let go of the fat there. the area is pretty smooth, i can see quads and hams definition clearly, cellulite is gone, but its still fat and it is staying put, inner thigh fat too....grrrr! i do not want my thighs to rub together at all when i walk! double grr! if i measure lower and upper bodyfat % ratios like ironwings, i bet it'll be pretty drastic. :(

boobies are getting smaller too. i'm about 1/2 a cup down.

I'm with you all too on this!!!!!

I am putting on lean mass on my legs but still have saddlebags that don't seem to change!

I have dropped down to bare minimum on cup size so much that if I go for a swim with a bikini on all i need to do is lift my arm and come out the side as it is nearly all pec!!!!

I hear that yohimbe helps with 'problem areas'?

The abs and butt are the last areas to get lean. Hang in there and will come..
The leaner you are, the smaller the boobs, unfortunately.. LOL!

Well, at least I'm not the only one :D

I've been doing squats for a while now, and just added lunges about 2 weeks ago. Hopefully I'll see some more improvement. It's good to know that's the last place we typically lose fat...maybe it's just clinging on for dear life. :mad:

And of course, I never had much in the boob department to begin with, but that has NO problem disappearing ;)

Where the butt meets the hams is a womans worst nightmare. I can get everything looking good except that. Came across this article and am going to give it a try today. Nothing new but something different for me--one leg stiff legged deadlifts and 5 minute intervals on the treadmill at a 12 incline for 30 minutes.

Glutes 101 - GO FIGURE - Eat, Train, and Look Like Me

Rebecca d

The abs and butt are the last areas to get lean. Hang in there and will come..
The leaner you are, the smaller the boobs, unfortunately.. LOL!

Thandie is correct ,no matter how much you train the last areas of stubborn fat is the Spare tire(saddlebags) & the butt!

just keep at it, that last bit of stubborn fat is gonna hold on for dear life, but be persistent and you will prevail.

Who ever said it was easy?

RADAR

Top Bottom