Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Princesa Appreciation Thread...

-Ariel-

-Thandzilla-
Platinum
I only got to know her recently, and the first encounter with her was like with Chris, I thought she was fucking with me... However, she is funny, yet practical, smart, yet poetic, down to earth, yet refined... finally, while she is kind to everyone, she has shit talking skills. Her leg regimen, make me feel like a pansy, anyway... I just think that an appreciation thread for this awesome chica is due...

I only got to know her recently, and the first encounter with her was like with Chris, I thought she was fucking with me... However, she is funny, yet practical, smart, yet poetic, down to earth, yet refined... finally, while she is kind to everyone, she has shit talking skills. Her leg regimen, make me feel like a pansy, anyway... I just think that an appreciation thread for this awesome chica is due...

If I were her I'd be offended. This has to be your shortest post ever.

;)

If I were her I'd be offended. This has to be your shortest post ever.

;)
She rocks... and I could could go on and on about how her asshole thread, or the combination of her analytical ability, and intuitive nature, and finally how she was right about making clear cut rules about certain things... as I have found out recently... Also she plans ahead of time and thinks long term, and while this isn't sexy its a universal axiom in living a fulfilling life.
This is a make up post then for u Puddles.

She is a queen in my book
EF has a few

good call on this thread Ariel
well deserved for the lady

Top Bottom