Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Primo/Test/Var

Im chuckling at a few things....first unless someone has issues health wise and I realize everyone is different genetically, unless your training age (ie how many years you have been training hard, serious, strict, straight) is super high and you have hit some plateau, why people juice in their early 20s seems comical to me...you should still be pretty freaking primed hormone and nervous system wise to make some seriuos killer gains...I dont know if tons of people just have sh$tyy genetics on here, but the huge amount of people that seem very young (younger than 25 say to throw out a general #), makes me wonder what the hell is going on....even with beating myself up big time overtraining, not sleeping enough due to work schedules and life issues, I still was making sweet gains into my late 20s...albeit I was over my peak probably as far as pure raw power in the olympic lifts and traditional "power lifts" which is kinda a play on words because the O-lifts are really the "power" lifts and the big three "powerlifts" are really strength lifts...anyways, in some form or fashion if you learn more about training, diet, recovery techniques (not just more rest, but active recovery, soft tissue work, foam rolling, etc etc etc), and proper supplementation you can squeeze a lot of good stuff out of your body...if you juice "too early" you might be robbing yourself of bigger gains when needed further down the road and you really are tapped out as far as making gains....

Second, I do think its funny after being around competitive athletes all my life, to think that 5'8 and 210 is "huge".....walk into any Division One weight room in the country and you will see herds of dudes that size and they are the "small" guys!!! Dont get me wrong the running backs and d-backs that may be in that size range are beefy dudes and usually lean as hell, lean as hell, and usually well proportioned upper and lower body, as well sprinters, field event athletes, hockey players, wrestlers, and other sports probably slipping my mind...those guys are low body fat too... 5'8 is kinda short in the sports world at certain levels, but 210 at 5'8 wouldnt be "huge" by any stretch....

Oh, I do not know many athletes who take 1 or 2 months off just for the hell of it....that would drive most athletes I know insane, as people who love training you have to fight to keep them out of the gym when they are injured or overtrained or need rest....I dont know much about bodybuilding but Id imagine guys are the same way there too, addicted to the iron....that strikes me odd you are so serious about hitting the bean but you also live a casual lifestyle where taking 2 months off to party seems "normal"......normal for a non athlete or non bodybuilder maybe...

Im chuckling at a few things....first unless someone has issues health wise and I realize everyone is different genetically, unless your training age (ie how many years you have been training hard, serious, strict, straight) is super high and you have hit some plateau, why people juice in their early 20s seems comical to me...you should still be pretty freaking primed hormone and nervous system wise to make some seriuos killer gains...I dont know if tons of people just have sh$tyy genetics on here, but the huge amount of people that seem very young (younger than 25 say to throw out a general #), makes me wonder what the hell is going on....even with beating myself up big time overtraining, not sleeping enough due to work schedules and life issues, I still was making sweet gains into my late 20s...albeit I was over my peak probably as far as pure raw power in the olympic lifts and traditional "power lifts" which is kinda a play on words because the O-lifts are really the "power" lifts and the big three "powerlifts" are really strength lifts...anyways, in some form or fashion if you learn more about training, diet, recovery techniques (not just more rest, but active recovery, soft tissue work, foam rolling, etc etc etc), and proper supplementation you can squeeze a lot of good stuff out of your body...if you juice "too early" you might be robbing yourself of bigger gains when needed further down the road and you really are tapped out as far as making gains....

Second, I do think its funny after being around competitive athletes all my life, to think that 5'8 and 210 is "huge".....walk into any Division One weight room in the country and you will see herds of dudes that size and they are the "small" guys!!! Dont get me wrong the running backs and d-backs that may be in that size range are beefy dudes and usually lean as hell, lean as hell, and usually well proportioned upper and lower body, as well sprinters, field event athletes, hockey players, wrestlers, and other sports probably slipping my mind...those guys are low body fat too... 5'8 is kinda short in the sports world at certain levels, but 210 at 5'8 wouldnt be "huge" by any stretch....

Oh, I do not know many athletes who take 1 or 2 months off just for the hell of it....that would drive most athletes I know insane, as people who love training you have to fight to keep them out of the gym when they are injured or overtrained or need rest....I dont know much about bodybuilding but Id imagine guys are the same way there too, addicted to the iron....that strikes me odd you are so serious about hitting the bean but you also live a casual lifestyle where taking 2 months off to party seems "normal"......normal for a non athlete or non bodybuilder maybe...
It's called being lazy. Unless you have low test or some other issue, using AAS when young, strapping, and still below your natural weight, is being lazy.

It's called being lazy. Unless you have low test or some other issue, using AAS when young, strapping, and still below your natural weight, is being lazy.

Welcome to 95% of the population...

~EZ

You guys are probably right....I think Ive heard numbers like only 5% of the population actually pushes themselves beyond the norm and 95% of folks would rather coast, do the minimal to get by, punch the clock, etc....why I seem to forget that everyday and place my expectation upon others I dont know ha, I should know better!!

i'm 23, not 19, i pay no attention to those ages and just click away to get signed up. i'm not interested in waiting til i'm almost 30. i'm in my early twenties...i'd like to compete in amateur bodybuilding, get lots of chicks etc. i take my lifting more serious then any person i know, that's why i was that guy that was bigger and stronger then anyone in my highschool. that's who i was. but now my priorities are pretty much women, and bodybuilding as far as my working out. so i'm not gunna go all natty..i'd like to put on a lot of size to that i'm big, ripped, intimidating, girls like my physique etc. this may get me hate, but it's the motivatin of plenty of people on here aswell who are my age. i don't wanna be 28, and be only a decent bit bigger then i am now. while it's very possible to be in great ripped shape naturally, it's just much more convenient to bust your ass off while nto natty and literally shave years off your progress and look freaky. so lay off a bit guys.

i'm 23, not 19, i pay no attention to those ages and just click away to get signed up. i'm not interested in waiting til i'm almost 30. i'm in my early twenties...i'd like to compete in amateur bodybuilding, get lots of chicks etc. i take my lifting more serious then any person i know, that's why i was that guy that was bigger and stronger then anyone in my highschool. that's who i was. but now my priorities are pretty much women, and bodybuilding as far as my working out. so i'm not gunna go all natty..i'd like to put on a lot of size to that i'm big, ripped, intimidating, girls like my physique etc. this may get me hate, but it's the motivatin of plenty of people on here aswell who are my age. i don't wanna be 28, and be only a decent bit bigger then i am now. while it's very possible to be in great ripped shape naturally, it's just much more convenient to bust your ass off while nto natty and literally shave years off your progress and look freaky. so lay off a bit guys.

Dude, this board is about helping people, we are not trying to criticize...you sound a little immature to be running juice from your above posts...

Dude, this board is about helping people, we are not trying to criticize...you sound a little immature to be running juice from your above posts...

immature to take steroids based on me not getting any help on here and being pissed about that?
ugh.

i just went and posted my question on , got plenty of responses. everyone on here just looks to flame. if there's one thing that someone disagrees with, it's flame time. i see NOTHING, wrong with me looking to run this cycle at all.

You sound like a legend in your own mind...what did being bigger and stronger than anyone else in high school get you? Are you sure you were really the biggest baddest dude in your high school? Were you an athlete that got all the chicks, and got yourself a full ride to an outstanding college to play a sport and get an education to improve your life long term? Plenty of college athletes are big and/or shredded, get tons of girls, and could kick much a$$ backing up their ego.....plus they dont need to talk about how cool they are (at least the mature ones)...sign up for some MMA classes before your mouth ends up writing a check your a$$ cant cash...Im sure some football player, hockey player, serious MMA guy, or wrestler would just love to meet a guy like you runing your mouth about how intimidating you are in a bar and beat you silly in front of all the hot chicks...

I dont know you from Adam, so Im just basing my sarcasm on my past experience of being a little older than you, and knowing the kinds of guys who need to talk similar as you have in your post...

At your age if you are dialed in with nutrition, supplementation, recovery strategies, if you take lifting "more serious than any person I know", you should still be making sick gains unless your genetics suck.

You need to stop bitching and crying dood. We can help people with the right frame of mind.

You sound like a legend in your own mind...what did being bigger and stronger than anyone else in high school get you? Are you sure you were really the biggest baddest dude in your high school? Were you an athlete that got all the chicks, and got yourself a full ride to an outstanding college to play a sport and get an education to improve your life long term? Plenty of college athletes are big and/or shredded, get tons of girls, and could kick much a$$ backing up their ego.....plus they dont need to talk about how cool they are (at least the mature ones)...sign up for some MMA classes before your mouth ends up writing a check your a$$ cant cash...Im sure some football player, hockey player, serious MMA guy, or wrestler would just love to meet a guy like you runing your mouth about how intimidating you are in a bar and beat you silly in front of all the hot chicks...

I dont know you from Adam, so Im just basing my sarcasm on my past experience of being a little older than you, and knowing the kinds of guys who need to talk similar as you have in your post...

At your age if you are dialed in with nutrition, supplementation, recovery strategies, if you take lifting "more serious than any person I know", you should still be making sick gains unless your genetics suck.

whaaaat? i was pointing out that i take my training seriously in reference to people trying to say i'm not ready because i don't take my training seriously since i took a few months off training during the summer. good lord. and i've done mma for years. and i've never been "ripped". it's very tough for me to be that way naturally because of my bodytype/metabolism. but i didn't play football or anything..i did for one year. played baseball for a few years. YOU strike me as the typical tough guy you're trying to call me. good god ahah

Top Bottom