Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Primo/Test/Var

joshuaua

Need some imput, some dosing help and pct recommendations.

I'm about to start a new cycle.
I'm 5'8 210 lbs. 23 years old. Been lifting for about 5 years.
My goals are to cut as much bodyfat as possible. I'll be running,liftin, dieting. Like is necessary.

I've done a winstrol only cycle, and a test only cycle....

What i'd like to do is this:

1-4= primo-500 mg's wk.
test- 350 mg's wk.
4-12= Primo- 500 or 600 mg's wk.
test- 350-400 mg's wl.
Anavar- 40 for weeks 4-5, 60 for weeks 5-6, then to 80 for weeks 6-12.

PCT= no fucking clue because primo doesn't convert and same with anavar i believe. so i'm not sure what and how much would be required.

help me out.
Thanks.

Need some imput, some dosing help and pct recommendations.

I'm about to start a new cycle.
My goals are to cut as much bodyfat as possible. I'll be running,liftin, dieting. Like is necessary.

I've done a winstrol only cycle, and a test only cycle....

What i'd like to do is this:

1-4= primo-500 mg's wk.
test- 350 mg's wk.
4-12= Primo- 500 or 600 mg's wk.
test- 350-400 mg's wl.
Anavar- 40 for weeks 4-5, 60 for weeks 5-6, then to 80 for weeks 6-12.

PCT= no fucking clue because primo doesn't convert and same with anavar i believe. so i'm not sure what and how much would be required.

help me out.
Thanks.

If you're 5'8 and 210 you're either a big dude or your BF is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too high...my guess is the latter. Do you know your BF% and can you post your diet and training routine....and any supps you're taking...

Cycle is too complicated, when you're ready pick a dose and roll with it...

PCT? Right here:

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/very-best-pct-2010-right-here-712121.html

However it appears you need to get your diet and training in check before anything....

~EZ

i know this is not want what you want to hear but you should of done what you wrote above already BEFORE jumping on a cycle.

get your diet in check before anything. and at your age your bf% should be under 12% no excuses.. even under 10% is doable.

i think ur bf is 20-25% based on those stats unless you have an amazing amount of muscle mass.

I'm shorter then you and i have a shitload of muscle mass and I weigh 185.

i want u to do fasted cardio and clean up your diet. no dairy, fats, sugars, white flour. and drink a ton of water. do that for 6 months and you will be golden

well i walked around between 190-205 for the last year or two. then stopped working out for a few months and partied and didn't care about diet all summer. so i put on about 10 pounds or so since the start of summer. I was around 10% before the summer tho when i was at that lighter weight. But I find that i tend to naturally carry around more bodyfat then the average guy, or atleast i can gain it very easily and lose it vrey difficultly. That's what's got my frustrated enough to go all out on a cutting cycle, with primo and var i'll be dropping some cash. i'm aware that the primo is a rip off tho, but that's ok, aslong as it's somehwat similar. but i've started my new training schedule which will be 5 days on weights, 3 days of running around 4km. but running 15 minutes on the other days. the diet will be the best diet i've ever had. as of yet i don't have specifics for what i'll be eating and when, but it'll be completely clean. the odd cheat day, and to be honest, i'm gunna drink every now and then, but this summer consisted of completely eating whatever i wanted. but i'd say my bodyfat is around 15-16% right now. i've got good size on me. i've always been big for my age all through highschool. arms are close to 17-18 inches. so i'm not all that small, but not exactly huge. i'll be getting of all carbs after 3pm. during the workout. and the carbs that i do consume will be good rices ie. basmati, and the odd pasta. subway is my kille tho, so i'll have to cut that out. i'll be getting two shakes in a day, for supps, as well as no-explode to help with possible lethargy for pre-workout, if i notice joint problems i'll take something. i may buy some milk thistle.

i know i shouldve figred the pct out first, i know that that's the cardinal rule. i just know this cycle will take me pretty close to christmas so i figured i can get this figured out over the next few weeks. maybe order part of the pct with the next order of more gear. etc., gunn ahave to ge tsome propecia too, baldness runs in the fam and i'm freaking

You need to be way more disciplined before even thinking about AAS.....at least 1 year with a strict diet and training schedule, THEN you can THINK ABOUT using AAS

~EZ

You need to be way more disciplined before even thinking about AAS.....at least 1 year with a strict diet and training schedule, THEN you can THINK ABOUT using AAS

~EZ

True stuff there.
ASS should be used to finish off the perfect diet and excerise routines. Not to help you get started.

Harry

True stuff there.
ASS should be used to finish off the perfect diet and excerise routines. Not to help you get started.

Harry
LOL, I like to finish off ASS too. :chomp:

These posts are SOOO on target. AAS is not a magic pill at all.

nor did i say it was a magic pill... working out is a life long lifestyle, sometimes you take a month off or two for rest. i just happened to do some partying during the summer when i took that break. good lord.

i'm just hoping to get my self back into good shape before christmas, why can i not use gear to do this but all of you can? hear comes the typical pile on posts.

as well since when is a cutting cycle NOT for losing bodyfat to get in better shape? i'm not a competitor, so cutting is for getting in better shape? i'm not out of shape, i'm just not where i was a few months ago, big deal.

Top Bottom