Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Primo/Test/Var

Man... No offense to the shorter guys on here, or really to you either joshuaua, but this shit just LOOKS like it was written by a guy thats 5'8 or less, if you know what I mean. It doesnt exactly take Dr. Phil to see that you have some serious image issues to adress that lifting isnt gonna help... bigger and stronger than anyone in your highschool? Really? In the first place, your 23... Im 24, so I know how far from highschool we are - it doesnt even apply! Plus I dont know where your from or how big your school was, but there were 770 people in my class. I was a 6', 220lb All State strong safety for two years of highschool... at one of the best football schools in one of the biggest football states in the country, and I dont pretend I was the biggest or strongest guy at my school by any means.

I'll admit, in highschool that shit gets you laid, but everyone, including girls, forgets it after the last game is played, then you have to rely on your personality (and looks) to get girls. And bro, I dont think that a guy thats 2-3" shorter than your average male and plays baseball is gonna be the guy everyone is scared of or intimidated by unless you pull guns out a lot... I played baseball to get a BREAK from strenuous sports, and I was a catcher - really the only truly physical position you can play! If you wanna get laid, then work on that conversatin' game, your body will catch their eye if its on point but a needle isnt gonna get you bitches, except the occasional REALLY drunk or superficial one that is probably goin home with someone every night anyway and just happened to pick you cause the bar is bout to close... and has a pussy full of diseases to give you! Not to sound like your dad or older brother, but no matter how physically attracted to you she might be at first its the impression you make once you meet a girl that matters - you want to come across as intelligent, quick to laugh and joke, witty, confident, and self assured... not arrogant, loud and desperate to impress! I know eveyone's been on your shit here, so maybe thats why you seem so defensive and insecure (am I right?), but either way you come across as incredibly insecure. Im not sayin YOU are this guy, but the personality your PUTTING OUT HERE is that of someone that gets mouthy as shit when theyre drunk and always tries to fight at the bar to prove they arent scared. Usually they are! If its not you then disregard this, if it is you then I bet your friends HATE it when you get drunk!

You mention that you want to be able to intimidate people... If you weigh 210 lbs at 10% BF... or even 15... regardless of your height (you should look HUGE being 5'8 210 unless its fat) and this is an issue for you it must not be your body that people arent scared of... so maybe like ol' boy suggested - take some classes in MMA or Boxing, its fun as shit and you wont have to worry about scareing people cause you can just take care of them if they cross the line or try to fuck with you, then you dont look like the asshole at the bar thats always mouths off or is trying to fight everyone... your just the guy they whisper about when you walk in the night after you beat that dudes ass in the parking lot of your regular neighborhood bar so bad the ambulance came, when nobody had ever even heard you raise your voice in anger before. THAT guy gets a whole lot more respect. I dont mean to preach, but there is something about your attitude that makes you sound like your just a year or two out of highschool and maybe just need some guidance? haha I dont know man, but best of luck to you.

And as far as holding off on the juice, think of it this way... would you rather put a supercharger on a stock engine in an old muscle car, or would you rather first rebuild that engine, have it bored, balanced, and blueprinted, all the heads are ported and polished, all the worn parts rebuilt... THEN add the supercharger? If you waste your AAS cycle getting back to where you were, then where are you gonna go from there? Im younger than they reccomend to start AAS by about a year, so I feel ya about not wanting to wait till your late 20s. That said, consider that that the success of the cycle is only going to be dependant upon the body that it is run through, so get your body in top shape then just fuckin KILL IT when you cycle!!! Dont use it to make it easier to get back to baseline then be goin through PCT by the time your where you should be starting off at! Sorry for the long post, and its not personal man... Just bored at work and had to throw my opinion in!

Amen to all the content in this post....funny yet totally on point in a very nice and non-confrontational manner.

Man... No offense to the shorter guys on here, or really to you either joshuaua, but this shit just LOOKS like it was written by a guy thats 5'8 or less, if you know what I mean. It doesnt exactly take Dr. Phil to see that you have some serious image issues to adress that lifting isnt gonna help... bigger and stronger than anyone in your highschool? Really? In the first place, your 23... Im 24, so I know how far from highschool we are - it doesnt even apply! Plus I dont know where your from or how big your school was, but there were 770 people in my class. I was a 6', 220lb All State strong safety for two years of highschool... at one of the best football schools in one of the biggest football states in the country, and I dont pretend I was the biggest or strongest guy at my school by any means.

I'll admit, in highschool that shit gets you laid, but everyone, including girls, forgets it after the last game is played, then you have to rely on your personality (and looks) to get girls. And bro, I dont think that a guy thats 2-3" shorter than your average male and plays baseball is gonna be the guy everyone is scared of or intimidated by unless you pull guns out a lot... I played baseball to get a BREAK from strenuous sports, and I was a catcher - really the only truly physical position you can play! If you wanna get laid, then work on that conversatin' game, your body will catch their eye if its on point but a needle isnt gonna get you bitches, except the occasional REALLY drunk or superficial one that is probably goin home with someone every night anyway and just happened to pick you cause the bar is bout to close... and has a pussy full of diseases to give you! Not to sound like your dad or older brother, but no matter how physically attracted to you she might be at first its the impression you make once you meet a girl that matters - you want to come across as intelligent, quick to laugh and joke, witty, confident, and self assured... not arrogant, loud and desperate to impress! I know eveyone's been on your shit here, so maybe thats why you seem so defensive and insecure (am I right?), but either way you come across as incredibly insecure. Im not sayin YOU are this guy, but the personality your PUTTING OUT HERE is that of someone that gets mouthy as shit when theyre drunk and always tries to fight at the bar to prove they arent scared. Usually they are! If its not you then disregard this, if it is you then I bet your friends HATE it when you get drunk!

You mention that you want to be able to intimidate people... If you weigh 210 lbs at 10% BF... or even 15... regardless of your height (you should look HUGE being 5'8 210 unless its fat) and this is an issue for you it must not be your body that people arent scared of... so maybe like ol' boy suggested - take some classes in MMA or Boxing, its fun as shit and you wont have to worry about scareing people cause you can just take care of them if they cross the line or try to fuck with you, then you dont look like the asshole at the bar thats always mouths off or is trying to fight everyone... your just the guy they whisper about when you walk in the night after you beat that dudes ass in the parking lot of your regular neighborhood bar so bad the ambulance came, when nobody had ever even heard you raise your voice in anger before. THAT guy gets a whole lot more respect. I dont mean to preach, but there is something about your attitude that makes you sound like your just a year or two out of highschool and maybe just need some guidance? haha I dont know man, but best of luck to you.

And as far as holding off on the juice, think of it this way... would you rather put a supercharger on a stock engine in an old muscle car, or would you rather first rebuild that engine, have it bored, balanced, and blueprinted, all the heads are ported and polished, all the worn parts rebuilt... THEN add the supercharger? If you waste your AAS cycle getting back to where you were, then where are you gonna go from there? Im younger than they reccomend to start AAS by about a year, so I feel ya about not wanting to wait till your late 20s. That said, consider that that the success of the cycle is only going to be dependant upon the body that it is run through, so get your body in top shape then just fuckin KILL IT when you cycle!!! Dont use it to make it easier to get back to baseline then be goin through PCT by the time your where you should be starting off at! Sorry for the long post, and its not personal man... Just bored at work and had to throw my opinion in!

honestly bro i get what you're saying but i think you've got me a bit wrong. i was jsut that guy that people didn't want to fuck with, i'm not saying this to impress you or anything, that's jsut me responding to what you said about me, had nothing to do with playing baseball or anything..i just took my fitness serious all through highschool... and as for you recommending me taking fighting..i do, have, and get my shti in all the time. I have NO friends who i've ever seen lose a fight.. and neither have i due to my training...forwhatever it's worth in this post lol. but i can get laid through more then physique, i just don't approach many girls, i just chill at the clubs..wait for them to come to me mostly. way she goes. what these people don't get on these boards is that i'm not a guy debating first trying juice, i've done it several times, so noones about to discourage me, i can handle ALL sides of sleep deprivation and sweats etc. i jsut can. i'm focused on the goal and don't let that shit bug me. so people should just help me by answering my questions , not by passively aggresively picking fights on here with me.

you should send an application in for Jersey Shore or whatever it is called on MTV...you seem like a perfect fit

I finally "bit the bullet" and tried AAS this year. I'm 39.

I'm using 100mgs test prop/ 200mgs Primo a week and 20mgs oxandralone/day for three weeks, then half that for four weeks.

I'm not doing it to get huge.

I'm not doing it to get ripped.

I'm not doing it to intimidate people.

I'm doing it so I can play sports more due to enhanced recovery.

The libido boost is nice, too, so I suppose I'm also doing it to get laid...more.

However, and your age you're just plain cheating. Mostly, you're cheating yourself out of learning how to make your body do what you want it to do.

My friends and I used to enjoy outperforming steroid users in our twenties. I had three friends my size ( middleweight) that tried the drugs and their results were no better than mine, and I was stronger, leaner, and I'm in much better shape ten years later.

The real secrets to bodybuilding are diet and exercise. Most bodybuilders love to exercise, and therefore exercise too much.

The Cyclical Ketogenic Diet works wonders, even at my age and without drugs. I have do e many different variations but this one makes me get ripped AND blow up like a balloon:

7 days zero carbs. During this phase, all I worry about is getting 1g protein per pound of bodyweight. I usually eat lean cuts of beef deep fried in peanut oil. I have had people literally scream at me saying this is dangerous and won't work but the blood tests and results say otherwise.
I've tried different lenghts of time fro 5-15 days without carbs, 7 works best.

7 days maximum carbs. I usually get lean with a CKD before "bulking up" with a 'get big drink' I discovered that there is a rapid weight gain the first 7 days after ketosis (10lbs!) but after that the gains slow way down and is half fat.

If you decide to try this, make sure to read labels on everything. Only 12-15g of carbs per diem will keep you out of ketosis, which means you'll simply have low blood sugar and feel like hell. The first 48 hours is the hardest. You'll need some ketostix to know if you're in ketosis. You'll also want to take vitamins and fiber capsules.

For the carb up, I like to mix 200g whey with milk, corn syrup, ice cream, peanut butter, and a banana. Think 3000 calories a day plus meals. One week only. Fat starts to come back after 7 days.

As for training, do circuit style training to burn fat, but for building muscle stick to a basic full body routine centered around the squat.

For example:

3 sets, 12 reps:

standing press
pullup
bench press
row
dip
curl

One set, 20 reps squat. For a guy your size the goal weight is 315. Then do a light set of pullovers to stretch
One set, 15 reps deadlift. Another light pullover set.

You can do a couple ab exercises after this, keep it short.
Do lots of moderate pace cardio on the zero carb week.

Why don't you give this a try? The results are quick. It creates a natural anabolic state.

You just don't need AAS at your age. Get to know your body, then you'll know when it's time for some help. That should only be when you've really gone as far as you can on your own.

You'll be way happier at Forty if you do.

Like I said, I was just sayin how your comin across... I dont know you ,and Id be defensive too if everybody was jumpin my shit for just askin a question, thats why I kept sayin if Ive got your personality wrong then dont bother listening to what Im sayin... But I can guaruntee everyone else on here is getting the same impression of you and, well - its always easier to be an asshole TO an asshole, and thats why people are treating you so shitty, ya know? But at the same time, a lot of the advice (not the flames) your getting your basically saying you dont like, then you ask the question again.... I guess until you get the answer you want? It doesnt sound like your gonna get it, so if your sure about what you want to do then fuck what everybody else says and do what you want - dont even ask for advice after you keep getting the SAME answer, several people agreeing with that answer, and it still isnt good enough. The truth is you really arent looking for advice, just validation. Your not going to get it here, but if your confident enough in your own decision making then dont waste your time asking for advice you dont really want. And dont be surprised if everything turns out just like these guys are saying, but if they were wrong come back on here and tell em so when your cycles over. The way they see it, your asking a nuclear weapons engineer to tell you the safest way to disarm a nuclear bomb... if someone put a gun to their head they could come up with an answer that would be the "best" way for an unqualified person to do it, but the truth is if your not qualified your not qualified, there arent different degrees of wrong, and what your tryin to do just shouldnt be done, period. If you wanna give it a shot though, thats how most people 25 or 35 years ago were doin it anyway - trial and error and no access to experienced advice or nationwide forums and discussion boards of accomplished and experienced experts like we have today. It didnt work the best though. And I dont think anybody has implied you cant handle any physical side effects, they are just saying A) your going to be surprised by how different these are vs what you have experienced in the past and B) They dont think the toll on your body is worth it, whether you have the mental and physical determination to tough it out or not its not worth the longterm risks and potential damage to your body and nervous system, for what will likely be a very dissapointing return. I wish you luck whichever route you go man!

Top Bottom