Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Primo/Test/Var

I dont know where else to post this, Id like to start a thread but dont know how... so since this guy had the same basic idea for a cycle as Im considering for my early spring cycle (Im currently on my 5th week of a standalone Test 250 cycle, goin GREAT!) Ill put it here. Ive always been the guy that knows where to get about anything, but with the steroids this is not the case and it drives me CRAZY to not be able to find what I want. I dont mention this because I am looking for a source... although I am, that is not what Im doing here. I want to establish EXACTLY what my cycle is going to be before I start trying to find products. Also, is it okay for me to ask people's opinion on what brands to seek out? I dont know how this factors into the no sources policy of this board - it would seem if Brand X makes a better test than brand Y it should not be unethical to say so! If I am overstepping my bounds with any of this, let me know...

I want to run Primo, EQ, or both. Since they seem to accomplish the same thing I dont know if they run well together... a lot of people tend to put them on the same cycle but it seems counter intuitive. Also, I DONT want to run an insanely long test cycle, but want max results from the Primo/EQ so is it okay to start the Primo before the test by several weeks? FYI Im not scared of needles, I actually love to inject, but I dont want to do it all the time. 2 or 3 times a week probably max unless there is a GREAT reason to do otherwise. Here is kind of what Im thinkin, I would welcome an expert's advice. All I know is what I have learned through private research and these boards!!!

Week:

YOU strike me as the typical tough guy you're trying to call me. good god ahah

:) Hardly, too old for that sh$t and too wise to know the difference between talking and doing....

Ive hung around a lot of "tough guys" in sports and other fields where winning and losing is alot more than whats on the scoreboard, and those who truly are "intimidating" if you actually knew what their backgrounds or experience indicated, do not have that as a goal...frankly the exact opposite demeanor, those who are strong can afford to be gentle and kind...usually someone hooting and hollering or talking up a big game isnt anyone you worry about in a street fight, its the quiet guy with the cold calm stare not saying a word...

Those who train for performance are often not thinking about how big or intimidating they will look, they are trying to accomplish other goals...which thankfully when you are training hard for power and anaerboic sports, you often end up looking pretty darn good if your diet isnt horrific....and many friends of mine who used to do the bodybuilding type thing with lots of steady state cardio, end up trying out training like an athlete for 2-3 months, and gaining the size they were looking for while dropping bodyfat (naturally). ie doing a dynamic warmup, full body or upper/lower body splits incorporating big lifts in the rack and O-lifts and variations on the platform, followed by some push pull supersets of compound movements, maybe a quick circuit of strongman or med ball drills, and polished off with interval training...

Dude I wish you the best truly....there are some seriously smart folks on here, seriously smart and well experienced....If your shopping for someone to affirm exactly what you want to hear, then you can switch forums until you find what you want....if your truly looking for experienced guys in AAS, THIS is the place to be...I like a few other boards, but this is the one I most frequent because Im a newbie to AAS and these guys seem to be the most experienced, most knowledgable, AND most truly interested in helping people...

you've done winny only and test only. You're not ready for tren. You have no idea about tren.

And the reason you are getting hit so hard is that you always have a counter-argument against everyone's post. That makes everyone not want to help.

+1

sorry, you are right drop the nolva. Honest mistake sorry. You switched it around last second and confused me bro. I still hate clomid.

Primo/Test/Var is probably the only gear I will ever do again with exception to Masteron. There is nothing negative about this cycle and I love the strength, hardness, and overall good feeling it provides. It makes me look big and lean with no bloat, yea! Granted you shouldn't be doing a cycle like this until you already look decent with your bodyfat in check.

Next blast is:
Test 400mg wk
Primo 500mg wk
Var 60mg ed last 6-7 weeks
Going for 5'10'', 215lbs @ 6-8%bf, currently 210lbs @ 10-11%bf

i'm 23, not 19, i pay no attention to those ages and just click away to get signed up. i'm not interested in waiting til i'm almost 30. i'm in my early twenties...i'd like to compete in amateur bodybuilding, get lots of chicks etc. i take my lifting more serious then any person i know, that's why i was that guy that was bigger and stronger then anyone in my highschool. that's who i was. but now my priorities are pretty much women, and bodybuilding as far as my working out. so i'm not gunna go all natty..i'd like to put on a lot of size to that i'm big, ripped, intimidating, girls like my physique etc. this may get me hate, but it's the motivatin of plenty of people on here aswell who are my age. i don't wanna be 28, and be only a decent bit bigger then i am now. while it's very possible to be in great ripped shape naturally, it's just much more convenient to bust your ass off while nto natty and literally shave years off your progress and look freaky. so lay off a bit guys.

Man... No offense to the shorter guys on here, or really to you either joshuaua, but this shit just LOOKS like it was written by a guy thats 5'8 or less, if you know what I mean. It doesnt exactly take Dr. Phil to see that you have some serious image issues to adress that lifting isnt gonna help... bigger and stronger than anyone in your highschool? Really? In the first place, your 23... Im 24, so I know how far from highschool we are - it doesnt even apply! Plus I dont know where your from or how big your school was, but there were 770 people in my class. I was a 6', 220lb All State strong safety for two years of highschool... at one of the best football schools in one of the biggest football states in the country, and I dont pretend I was the biggest or strongest guy at my school by any means.

I'll admit, in highschool that shit gets you laid, but everyone, including girls, forgets it after the last game is played, then you have to rely on your personality (and looks) to get girls. And bro, I dont think that a guy thats 2-3" shorter than your average male and plays baseball is gonna be the guy everyone is scared of or intimidated by unless you pull guns out a lot... I played baseball to get a BREAK from strenuous sports, and I was a catcher - really the only truly physical position you can play! If you wanna get laid, then work on that conversatin' game, your body will catch their eye if its on point but a needle isnt gonna get you bitches, except the occasional REALLY drunk or superficial one that is probably goin home with someone every night anyway and just happened to pick you cause the bar is bout to close... and has a pussy full of diseases to give you! Not to sound like your dad or older brother, but no matter how physically attracted to you she might be at first its the impression you make once you meet a girl that matters - you want to come across as intelligent, quick to laugh and joke, witty, confident, and self assured... not arrogant, loud and desperate to impress! I know eveyone's been on your shit here, so maybe thats why you seem so defensive and insecure (am I right?), but either way you come across as incredibly insecure. Im not sayin YOU are this guy, but the personality your PUTTING OUT HERE is that of someone that gets mouthy as shit when theyre drunk and always tries to fight at the bar to prove they arent scared. Usually they are! If its not you then disregard this, if it is you then I bet your friends HATE it when you get drunk!

You mention that you want to be able to intimidate people... If you weigh 210 lbs at 10% BF... or even 15... regardless of your height (you should look HUGE being 5'8 210 unless its fat) and this is an issue for you it must not be your body that people arent scared of... so maybe like ol' boy suggested - take some classes in MMA or Boxing, its fun as shit and you wont have to worry about scareing people cause you can just take care of them if they cross the line or try to fuck with you, then you dont look like the asshole at the bar thats always mouths off or is trying to fight everyone... your just the guy they whisper about when you walk in the night after you beat that dudes ass in the parking lot of your regular neighborhood bar so bad the ambulance came, when nobody had ever even heard you raise your voice in anger before. THAT guy gets a whole lot more respect. I dont mean to preach, but there is something about your attitude that makes you sound like your just a year or two out of highschool and maybe just need some guidance? haha I dont know man, but best of luck to you.

And as far as holding off on the juice, think of it this way... would you rather put a supercharger on a stock engine in an old muscle car, or would you rather first rebuild that engine, have it bored, balanced, and blueprinted, all the heads are ported and polished, all the worn parts rebuilt... THEN add the supercharger? If you waste your AAS cycle getting back to where you were, then where are you gonna go from there? Im younger than they reccomend to start AAS by about a year, so I feel ya about not wanting to wait till your late 20s. That said, consider that that the success of the cycle is only going to be dependant upon the body that it is run through, so get your body in top shape then just fuckin KILL IT when you cycle!!! Dont use it to make it easier to get back to baseline then be goin through PCT by the time your where you should be starting off at! Sorry for the long post, and its not personal man... Just bored at work and had to throw my opinion in!

And as far as the advice I gave (without being asked, I know) on females... Ive gotten pussy with all physiques... I was sellin a TON of drugs (not this kind) and partyin all the time after highschool for years, I got up to about 230 (I have actually weighed 242 before, just for a few days though!), and as far as my physique at that time... well, you could tell I USED to look good, but used to doesnt cut it. It was harder to catch a girls eye, but once she let me buy her a drink 7 times out of 10 Id at least get a number, and probably 4 out of 10 I was gettin laid. So its not about your body. I spent from December of 08 until the end of 09 working my ass off... naturally, completely... until I had burned off all the body fat I felt I absolutly had to (got down to about 10%) but by that point I weighed about 180, and thats skinnier than I like to be or have ever been. As a side note, the pussy was way easier to get at 180 than 230, but was not a problem at either weight.... anyway, so I start lifting a lot more and reducing cardio, but kept my diet to about 1200 cals/ED and started getting some real hard muscle but wasnt really getting stronger or losing fat. Then a buddy offered me some 'roids. No brainer... I turned em down. Didnt even ask what they were cause I didnt care and didnt know the difference from one to the other anyway. This was in July. I changed my mind a week later, bought 10ml of Test E and 10ml of Test C (all he had), and put them in my safe and started reading everything I could. Finally, I learned enough that I was ready to begin a cycle, so FINALLY, in the second week of August, on Friday the 13th, I pinned for the first time. I weighed 177.2 that day, and last night I weighed 194.6, with no body fat increase noticable, although I imagine I have gained a % or two that just isnt showing in the mirror. The moral of this second post? First - if you cant get laid without being a perfect physical specimen then you need to adress that seperately and second - just cause you WANT to be ready to go on cycle doesnt mean you are, and that can be some of the hardest news to accept. BTW... If this is about pussy, you might wanna take it down some on your desired body image. Ask around, and by that I mean ask GIRLS... females are gonna go for a guy that looks like he is built big, hard, proportionate and lean over a hulk, blown up, stereotypical "roided out" lookin guy. Once again, just my 2 cents...

Top Bottom