Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Primo/Test/Var

You need to stop bitching and crying dood. We can help people with the right frame of mind.

my frame of mind is fine. read the whole thread...i''m trying to respond to people not helping me or responding to the question i asked and who are just flaming me. if i defend myself then that means my "frame of mind" is questionable?

man i'm just looking for some help or input on the questions i asked, not peoples critical opinions and shit, i'm going to what i feel, so just gimme some help and input, don't flame. it brings these boards down a notch. i mean if you don't want to help me, then why respond?

I will help you. Look at my other posts. There is always some young punk who comes in here acting like this.
Guess what? In 03' I was a year younger than you and I came in here with a bad attitude too. I will read over your post.

repost your cycle with your doseages the same throughout.

i see no problem with my attitude, i posted something asking for help and got shit on from 50 different people. but hey, i appreciate that you'll actually adress what i'm asking. i'll just copy and paste what i posted on cause i've dumped the primo and switched it for tren. i'm ready for the sides...i've experienced most of them through clenbuterol already. also i'll be saving myself like $800 and gaining a bunch more results.

Hey guys, been lifting 5 years, 5'8 210, around 15% bodyfat.

ten week cycle

1-10 test prop 500mg's wk
1-7 tren Ace- 50ED
6-10 anavar

PCT

My questions are this, should i run the var for the last four weeks? Is this DHT overkill with the tren? I just don't wanna stop the tren and then have bloat from test only through the end of the cycle.

ALSO, with this cycle, should i run both hcg and Arimidex? and would Clomid at say 80,50,50 suffice? Thanks guys. This is my 3'rd cycle BTW, and at 350mg/'s wek of tren, i'm prepared for the sides...i've used clen before so i'm used to sweats and no sleep.

i see no problem with my attitude, i posted something asking for help and got shit on from 50 different people. but hey, i appreciate that you'll actually adress what i'm asking. i'll just copy and paste what i posted on cause i've dumped the primo and switched it for tren. i'm ready for the sides...i've experienced most of them through clenbuterol already. also i'll be saving myself like $800 and gaining a bunch more results.

ten week cycle

1-7 tren Ace- 50ED
6-10 anavar

PCT

My questions are this, should i run the var for the last four weeks? Is this DHT overkill with the tren? I just don't wanna stop the tren and then have bloat from test only through the end of the cycle.

ALSO, with this cycle, should i run both hcg and Arimidex? and would Clomid at say 80,50,50 suffice? Thanks guys. This is my 3'rd cycle BTW, and at 350mg/'s wek of tren, i'm prepared for the sides...i've used clen before so i'm used to sweats and no sleep.

Shut the hell up with the bitching!'It is nreally distracting for people to help you. You sound like my GF. I'm gonna actually take a look now.

ten week cycle

1-7 tren Ace- 50ED
6-10 anavar

PCT

First off tren is actually worse than clen for sides. Get prepared to stare at the ceiling or sleep like shit.
Gains are the best and it's honestly worth a shot.
Anavar does not convert to DHT and I have no idea what you really mean by DHT overload anyway. If anything running a DHT derivative like winny or mast will help with the tren bloat/gyno. Use the HCG as the final ester clears your body and then start PCT. Use the arimidex throughout your cycle and even your post cycle as well. Clomid is crap, use nolva if you want to use a serm. A great post cycle supp is hcgenerate which I do reccomend. If you get acne you can try acnetame as it is quite effective and if you need a potent thermogenic adderllin is as strong as they come.

Also... cabergoline is something you wanna get as well. With anavar you don't have to run it at the end if you don't want to and going up to 6 weeks on that oral is okay in my book for a healthy person.

First off tren is actually worse than clen for sides. Get prepared to stare at the ceiling or sleep like shit.
Gains are the best and it's honestly worth a shot.
Anavar does not convert to DHT and I have no idea what you really mean by DHT overload anyway. If anything running a DHT derivative like winny or mast will help with the tren bloat/gyno. Use the HCG as the final ester clears your body and then start PCT. Use the arimidex throughout your cycle and even your post cycle as well. Clomid is crap, use nolva if you want to use a serm. A great post cycle supp is hcgenerate which I do reccomend. If you get acne you can try acnetame as it is quite effective and if you need a potent thermogenic adderllin is as strong as they come.

ya i'm ready for the sleep shit..i'l try and shoot as soon as i wake up.

anavar is derrived from DHT.
also i'm pretty sure that i've read in a bunch of threads that nolva fucks you up with tren...

Also... cabergoline is something you wanna get as well. With anavar you don't have to run it at the end if you don't want to and going up to 6 weeks on that oral is okay in my book for a healthy person.

to be honest, here in canada ...especially the part of canada i'm from it's hard to get alot of the stuff you mentioned...we're not very close to mexico... so honestly i'll probably only be able to find HCG and arimidex if i'm lucky. so that'll probably be all i can run...what dose would you recommend running both of these at? tren is a different animal for me, so i'm somewhat uncertain about alot of things.

You've done winny only and test only. You're not ready for tren. You have no idea about tren.

And the reason you are getting hit so hard is that you always have a counter-argument against everyone's post. That makes everyone not want to help.

Top Bottom