Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Primo/Test/Var

We're not trying to be mean dude; you asked your questions and you got your answers....and the right answers, do with them what you will....

~EZ

1) I don't jump on AAS until I am in the shape to use it well. You are not. Get back into the gym and bust your ass getting back to where you were before you "partied" then when you hit a brick wall, then think of AAS. I don't just use when I fell like it - most guys on here cycle 1 to 2 times a year, and take time planning the cycle and WORKING up to the cycle. READ some the posts on here and you will here people planning a cutter in say december, and you can read how they are busting their ass in the gym trying to shave off every ounce they can BEFORE they start the cycle.

What is your BF%?

post some pics my friend, it would help a lot.. .... on paper you are overweight at your height and weight.. just sayin.

yes partying and drinking will pile on the fat and water weight bigtime. you can totally go from a beach body to fat very quickly.

get back into shape first or your cycle will be dissapointing! you should be in your prime when you go on a cycle, not just coming back after months of partying to get solid results.

no i totally understand what you guys are saying, but i just thnk you have me all wrong. i haven't ballooned out of shape in the slightest. i've just put on a bit of bodyfat. physiques are often an up and down thing by times. regardless of what you guys say, i'll have this stuff in a few days and i'll be starting it, so i'm just looking for some advice in regards to proper dosing and such. i think i've got the right dosage amounts so i'm just looking for verification. also i know what to take for pct, i'm just wondering if nolva is enough. since primo and var are DHT they don't convert to estrogen so simply nolva should suffice? this site has a gay rule that doesn't allow you to post links or photos til you've had 25 posts...which i don't have yet. so you can look up my bodyspace page, my user name as joshleb.

Reaaallllllllly trying not to be a prick but for the love of God, why do you keep asking the same question expecting a different answer?

You're not going to get advise on dosages cuz you shouldn't be using anything....If told you I had a rifle & ammo and was getting ready to go up in a clocktower and what's the best way to start picking people off, what would you tell me?

Do what you're gonna do...

~EZ

dude, what are you talking about? i'm probly like 16 or 17 % BF right now...big deal? is that grosely out of shape? take alook at my bodyspace and talk 5-7% body fat on that and tell me if that's grossly out of shape. good lord.

i'll be dieting incredibly strict, and running daily. don't question how seriously i'll take this.

anyways, i know the dosing is good for the cycle due to a slew of research i've done. do you guys think nolva alone is good since the primo and var don't aromatize?

Top Bottom