Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Primo painful?

Primo is a heavy ester, which is why they can only fit 100 mgs in a cc. (Which makes it a bit thicker). For that reason it tends to hurt -- not so much going in, but with soreness the next day. On the flip side of that, there's some UG stuff out that is supposed to be top grade that goes in like water. So it's a bit of a mystery.

Im running Schering amps of primo. 1.6ml mixed with 1/2ml alburian test enth M W F, I have to write down where I inject otherwise I forget. Completely painless.

i had legit schering amps and they hurt like a fugg

this UG brand i'm using is butter, painless and potent

and no it's not eq because if it was i'd be jumping out of my body

Legit hurts.

UG shouldn't if the lab used E/O in the mix.

Every time I've pinned this supposed Primo I have, its given me a huge welt on my ass and hurts for a couple days. This usually does not happen to me with other roids. This is my first time trying Primo though.

Just wondering if this is normal or do you think this means its EQ? Does EQ do this?

EQ should not hurt

Well from what everyone said, I've gathered that its probably real primo, but maybe the ester is whats causing the irritation. I'm thinking of just doing smaller pins of only 1ml per site. I was pinning 2 ml in one site and then 1ml in another. The 1ml pin is painless but 2ml seems to really cause issues a few hours later.

Its UG btw but I've always had quality stuff from my lab. But being that primo is so damn expensive, I wouldn't put it past anyone to try and pass EQ as primo to save a buck.

But just in case it IS really EQ, I'm running at 600mg EW.

Well from what everyone said, I've gathered that its probably real primo, but maybe the ester is whats causing the irritation. I'm thinking of just doing smaller pins of only 1ml per site. I was pinning 2 ml in one site and then 1ml in another. The 1ml pin is painless but 2ml seems to really cause issues a few hours later.

Its UG btw but I've always had quality stuff from my lab. But being that primo is so damn expensive, I wouldn't put it past anyone to try and pass EQ as primo to save a buck.

But just in case it IS really EQ, I'm running at 600mg EW.

How long you been on it and have you noticed muscle fullness?

Only been on the primo for a week and a half so nothing yet. A little better pumps but nothing major. I definitely feel a little different though.

When I start I was at 400mg and within two weeks I started to feel it but the muscle fullness/hardness came quick.

When I start I was at 400mg and within two weeks I started to feel it but the muscle fullness/hardness came quick.

same here, primo kicks in quickly for me...within 7-10 days

Top Bottom