Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

prami and letro for gyno?

bonacris

Banned
Has anyone used the 2 together to get rid of mild gyno/puffy nips.

I used aromasin and caber on cycle and through PCT but now my nips seem a bit puffy. No soreness or sensitivity just puffiness.

I would like to nip it in the bud before it gets worse

Do you think the gyno is related to tren or npp?

I'd start a course of Nolva and Aromasin first before going to letro. Add in the prami if you think it is prolactin related.

I ran test and tren. I had prolactin gyno in the past. Even with ancillaries you can never be certain and prami has some good benefits as well. If it is prolactin can nolva exacerbate it?

I've seen your posts, and you seem like a smart guy. So I will assume that you know you should get some blood work done so you have a better idea of what is causing the problem.

If the Gyno is not estrogen related, then Nolva won't do a whole lot. It may even make it worse. You won't have anything to worry about if you run the Prami and Nolva together tho.

Has anyone used the 2 together to get rid of mild gyno/puffy nips.

I used aromasin and caber on cycle and through PCT but now my nips seem a bit puffy. No soreness or sensitivity just puffiness.

I would like to nip it in the bud before it gets worse

if its puffy nipples that is usually prolactin related.

elevated estrogen gyno is is more lumpy.

prolactin based gyno the nipples will usually enlarge or get puffy and will sometimes darken

be careful with prami, ramp up SLOOOOOOW. Otherwise you will get sick as hell. Maybe you already know this.

ag guys has good liquid dostinex.

I would run tamoxifen (nolva) and prami. We sell both and they are BOGO at the moment. 20mg tamox and start with 0.1mg prami and gradually move up to 0.2-0.4mg.

Sounds to me like rebound... Letrozole is the most powerful AI there is and will eliminate 90% of estrogen... But is known for rebound... Caber/dostinex is great for prolactin... But will not help much for estrogen... Stick to letro... But make sure when you come off of it, you drop the dose for a couple weeks...

Sent from my SM-N900T using EliteFitness

Got bloods taken today. Doctor said it could be 4 weeks til results which is bullshit is I'm gonna go with nolva letro low dose prami to begin with. I have aromasin so hopefully that can stop rebound after letro. Thanks guys

Top Bottom