Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Post cycle depression/anxiety

Wow , people taking steroids and NOT doing a pct and thinking everything will be ok lol or that doing something that was supposed to be done might make things worse ?? especially with deca

Bro get on a PCT now, get yourself laid, and stop being a pussy.

Hell u doing a cycle for and no PCT?

Antidepressants r hard to give up on once u start with it
Try 5htp+magnesium 3 times/day
U can add St Johns worth as well to keep depression at bay
Epsom salt is helping me stay calm and anger management course:)

Antidepressants r hard to give up on once u start with it
Try 5htp+magnesium 3 times/day
U can add St Johns worth as well to keep depression at bay
Epsom salt is helping me stay calm and anger management course:)

lol at recommending this kid go on anti depressants.

bottom line is you were STUPID. you are young obviously and you decided to run deca and test at a gram a week for a first cycle. STUPID, and you probably ran no AI, or prolactin support. so now that you came off your E is sky high, your prolactin is sky high, and your T levels are low.

going to a doctor isn't gonna solve your problem. all he is going to do is write you out some drugs and tell you to not run steroids again. we can tell you the same thing for free on here.

what you have to do is you need to run a quality pct. its going to be expensive, but if you do not run a pct yes your problems can most certainly be permanent or atleast take a year or more to fully feel good again. click this link and run this layout exactly have I have it written. don't skimp on anything I write http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/p...est-pct-2014-time-break-out-whip-1328483.html

Yea bro, sounds like your Estrogen is out of control right now. Def hop on that PCT and you may also want to try a antidepressant. I too suffer from depression.
I would highly recommend lexapro, it works quickly and has few interactions, 10mg a day can make a huge difference.
lexapro in itself does not cause or prevent gyno (several anti depressants can cause severe gyno by themselves) which means AI/PCT will be indentical to someone who doesn't take lexapro.

So, to summarise/clarify:
1-lexapro will NOT interact with anabolic androgenic steroids
2-lexapro CAN interact with supplements (severely enough to cause death with St John's wort)
3-after a cycle your body will try to find homeostasis (rebalance itself to cope without roids) which due to your age, gender and self reported feelings. means you MAY be more prone to suicide.

Side note:unlike most antidepressants lexapro works within days rather than weeks so your mental health professional can increase your dose to alleviate post cycle depression.

Fun fact:lexapro rather than simply encouraging reuptake in the serotonergic system/stimulating the prefrontal cortex (brains happy happy joy joy place)is actually able to encourage neogenesis and help build dendrites (new connections) which allows it to be taken almost indefinitely without becoming resistant to treatment

Source(s) myself and by extension the university of michigan

Yeah, and next time I cut my finger, I'll just get the whole arm amputated.

You feel like shit because you were pumping synthetic hormones into you, then just stopped. Why do you thing EVERYone recommends pct?! I know, I know, you're different, nobody's ever been there. Pct, get your levels back up, don't just hop on antidepressents, 50/50 wouldn't help anyway, you have. No. Test.

Top Bottom