Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

possible first cycle thoughts

ecw4life

Iam 25 6'1 183 been lifting around three years.
First cycle is as follows let me know what you guys think.
2 gp test enath 250
1 gp DECA 250
2 gp turan
3 gp anastrozole
Ten week cycle then pct of

Nolva
Clomid
Pregnyl HCG
Anastrozole

OK how many threads are you going to make with different cycles bro haha are you just waiting for someone to say yep that one looks good bc this has to be about your third of fourth proposed cycle and they just keep getting worse. Isn't your BF% too high anyway or am I thinking of someone else? A little bit of test and a couple weeks dbol should be the only thing to consider, actually just test only for you, K.I.S.S!

Lol yea I am basically going off per designed cycles not sure what I should do that's why its been switched up

Haha well wtf bro, just do a lil test and see how you respond, there's no rush you'll be happy with the results trust me.

Iam 25 6'1 183 been lifting around three years.
First cycle is as follows let me know what you guys think.
2 gp test enath 250
1 gp DECA 250
2 gp turan
3 gp anastrozole
Ten week cycle then pct of

Nolva
Clomid
Pregnyl HCG
Anastrozole

try this:

Week 1-4:
2 caps/day (1 am/1pm) Oxandrovar
250mgs testosterone enanthate/week
20mgs cardarine (Gw-50)/day
12.5 mgs aromasin ED
N2Guard - 2 caps AM/2 post workout/3 PM

Week 5-12:
500mgs testosterone enanthate/week
20mgs cardarine (Gw-50)/day
12.5 mgs aromasin ED

week 13-17: pct
week 1-2
kick start (2 weeks): HCGenerate ES - 2 caps AM/1 post workout/1 PM
week 1-5--following:
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolvadex - 40/20/20/20/10
Aromasin week 1-2: 12.5mgs EOD, week 3-4: 7.5mgs EOD
Ostarine (MK-2866) - 25/25/25/25

I would recommend aromasin EOD or even only twice a week at that test dose the first 4 weeks, even at 500mgs EOD should be more than enough, or if it's arimidex .5 twice a week which is what I take and I'm 600-700 week and I have no problems, but again it's different for everyone so try to find that sweet spot and don't go overkill with you AI.

Last edited:
I would recommend aromasin EOD or even only twice a week at that test dose the first 4 weeks, even at 500mgs EOD should be more than enough, or if it's arimidex .5 twice a week which is what I take and I'm 600-700 week and I have no problems, but again it's different for everyone so try to find that sweet spot and don't go overkill with you AI.

Do you find a difference between 700mg and 500mg of test. In terms of sides and gains.

Sorry for derail

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

To be honest I've started cycles at the 500 mark but I always seem to end up around 700, 6 or so weeks in so I would say it would be hard for me to compare the two, since I've never done a full cycle at 500 and a full one at 700 but I can tell you this, the 700 seems to be a perfect dose for me when it comes to gains/sides, gains are usually just where I want them to be and the sides are minimal, but then again I'm not gyno prone and at 28 still seem to bounce back pretty well at that dose. Truthfully I've considered going higher but I really don't think there's any reason to. These guys that take 1,200mgs a week just blow my mind, if you can't get what you want with 600-700 and upping the dose considerably is their only answer than there's something wrong in my opinion.

Top Bottom