Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Plunkey is on his way back to Washington DC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plunkey, I hear Polio is making a comeback...don't forget to get in on that ground floor you dirty little rat. That market may have some legs, you know with kids dying and shit. :coffee:

Plunkey, I hear Polio is making a comeback...don't forget to get in on that ground floor you dirty little rat. That market may have some legs, you know with kids dying and shit. :coffee:

It's the anti-business, anti-pharma, enviro-whacko libtards that are supporting the "no vaccines" movement.

Why in the world shouldn't anyone make any money from them?

A fool and his money are soon parted.

But please, oh please, keep buying that all-natural, locally-produced, conflict-free, organic food! It's a tax on people who are bad at biochemistry.

You're not feelin me bro, you need to find what's causing these new illness's and invest in it. Lobby Washington to make whatever it is legal and necessary to the american way of life. Now that's a business opportunity, just like Big Tobacco. But Big Tobacco has peaked no matter what some silly cunt Dems try to do to revive it, you know that. A slimy bottom feeding Urchin like yourself is better served getting in on the ground floor of something new....don't you think? Wouldn't you agree? :coffee:

You're not feelin me bro, you need to find what's causing these new illness's and invest in it. Lobby Washington to make whatever it is legal and necessary to the american way of life. Now that's a business opportunity, just like Big Tobacco. But Big Tobacco has peaked no matter what some silly cunt Dems try to do to revive it, you know that. A slimy bottom feeding Urchin like yourself is better served getting in on the ground floor of something new....don't you think? Wouldn't you agree? :coffee:

Yeah, this is a downward trend if I've ever seen one.

You really should take a moment and reflect on fucking stupid you are.

chapter%20006%20b.jpg

P.S. My lobbying with them does not involve the growing, production or use of cigarettes or any other nicotine-containing product in any way. I'd explain it, but you're far too stupid to understand it.

chapter%20006%20b.jpg

P.S. My lobbying with them does not involve the growing, production or use of cigarettes or any other nicotine-containing product in any way. I'd explain it, but you're far too stupid to understand it.

P.S. Explain anyway for the lol of it all

chapter%20006%20b.jpg

really? you're a businessman dude..you should know what "peaked" means. I did not say "downward trend". Infact that very chart you posted is showing that exact peaking effect. Does that mean that the industry is dead? heavens no..i know full well there are alot of smokers. But it's not new and fresh anymore is it? The time to get into that market would have been between the 50's and 80's. There's just not much growth there anymore. I'm sure a bottom feeding parasite like yourself can scratch something out of it though, especially because it's likely that conference you attended was about pushing tobacco on new emerging gullible markets like the Chinese or god knows where else you slimey ngrs want to go and ruin people.

p.s...this one is priceless and typical plunkeyism. You weren't at that conference cause you happened to be walking by. There's some way you can make money off the sale of tobacco products. I asked you before what an orthopaedic cobbler like you was doing at a tobacco conference buy you declined to explain. I can theorize why. lols. Bottom line is are you financially benefiting from the tobacco industry per your own post...

"A.1-3352/4: Accept the fact that we live in an imperfect world and optimize your financial security, wealth, health, family structure and generational quality of life (a.k.a. the Plunkey approach)."

so you will be financially benefiting from the sale of cigarettes. I don't care how far removed you think you are from the actual industry, if the above statement is factual...which you seem to be yourself saying, than you are as I've always said you were. Really not much more to say. :coffee:

Last edited:
in for updates on the tobacco industry. Hows Reynolds and Phillip Morris doing these days Plunk? How much money did you make this week on em? :coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom