Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Plunkey is on his way back to Washington DC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus fuck... let me edit that right now.

It's been a long day. I've gone through two full battery charges on my Note 3.

I know.

Fuck, I'm embarassed.

Being a mean-spirited conservative capitalist involves surprisingly long hours.

A peer CEO of mine had a full-time stewardess on his private jet whose full-time job was to bang him during flights. I don't have that.

Another peer CEO of mine has a service dog to help him with anger management issues and stress.

I've proposed a reasonable compromise: I need a service blonde. It would be a super-hot, 18 year old on a leash that I could bang anytime I feel tired or stressed-out.

In the grand scheme of perks packages, I consider this to be fairly mild. Your thoughts?

I know.

Fuck, I'm embarassed.

Being a mean-spirited conservative capitalist involves surprisingly long hours.

A peer CEO of mine had a full-time stewardess on his private jet whose full-time job was to bang him during flights. I don't have that.

Another peer CEO of mine has a service dog to help him with anger management issues and stress.

I've proposed a reasonable compromise: I need a service blonde. It would be a super-hot, 18 year old on a leash that I could bang anytime I feel tired or stressed-out.

In the grand scheme of perks packages, I consider this to be fairly mild. Your thoughts?

Stryker?

Of course I see it you retard.

Here's the dilemma:

1) Liberalism and big government deprives the vast majority of Americans of liberty, freedom and prosperity.

XVII) Yet liberal retards like you line up in droves to keep these guys in power.

So a thinking person is presented with two options:

5.2.1(k): Rage against the machine, fire-up a fat blunt and play X-Box on your mom's couch in the basement (a.k.a. the Redscam approach)

or:

A.1-3352/4: Accept the fact that we live in an imperfect world and optimize your financial security, wealth, health, family structure and generational quality of life (a.k.a. the Plunkey approach).

To me, the choice is kind of obvious.

aaaannnnddddd i'm right again. You're like the swiss watch of cognitive dissonance, predictable to the end.

You are never right, stfu and get hit by a fucking bus

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom