Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Plunkey is on his way back to Washington DC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
why don't you go back to russia and get beaten by the FSB for being a slimy half breed faggot?

Why don't you get drunk and beat some more women?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

redscam; always wrong but never in doubt

Isn't that so true?

It's creepy that people can actually think that way. It makes me think we should manage our gene pool more actively.

But of course if he's just an alter troll, it's probably the best troll in all of EF of all time. I want to believe that, because I refuse to believe someone is actually that stupid.

Isn't that so true?

It's creepy that people can actually think that way. It makes me think we should manage our gene pool more actively.

But of course if he's just an alter troll, it's probably the best troll in all of EF of all time. I want to believe that, because I refuse to believe someone is actually that stupid.

RedScam the EF Cuckold Alter Troll (TM)

Of course I see it you retard.

Here's the dilemma:

1) Liberalism and big government deprives the vast majority of Americans of liberty, freedom and prosperity.

XVII) Yet liberal retards like you line up in droves to keep these guys in power.

So a thinking person is presented with two options:

5.2.1(k): Rage against the machine, fire-up a fat blunt and play X-Box on your mom's couch in the basement (a.k.a. the Redscam approach)

or:

A.1-3352/4: Accept the fact that we live in an imperfect world and optimize your financial security, wealth, health, family structure and generational quality of life (a.k.a. the Plunkey approach).

To me, the choice is kind of obvious.

So let's recap here. Tobacco use in this country and it's ramifications are well known. It kills hundreds of thousands of people a year conservative estimate, because in actuality it is likely indirectly responsible for 10 times the amount of deaths reported. It costs the U.S hundreds of billions a year per the CDC.

So here you come and post about how those liberals are behind a new resurgence in big tobacco despite you being in the very same conference about it that they were. Than when somebody calls you out on that fact you justify your presence there by saying hey the world isn't perfect, might as well make some money off it. Do I have that about right?

There a couple terms for people like you, spineless and sackless just for starters. The english language may not have the proper adjectives though to describe what an unprincipled narcissistic fucktwat you really are. You have no balls whatsoever. I have zero doubt that if you ran the traps on it and came to the conclusion that you could get away with it, you would involve yourself with things like human trafficking and figure out some way to justify it to yourself. You're the worst we have to offer. :coffee:

We need a new one:

TL&R;DR

Too Long and Retarded; Didn't Read

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom