Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Plunkey is on his way back to Washington DC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just poured used motor oil down the storm drain.

I just (last week) emptied ~20 gallons of CNC coolant laced with way oil, aluminum chips, stainless chips, delrin and carbon fiber dust into a lake.

I win!!!!!!

I just (last week) emptied ~20 gallons of CNC coolant laced with way oil, aluminum chips, stainless chips, delrin and carbon fiber dust into a lake.

I win!!!!!!

We should start doing that. We only have 6 machines, but damn do those 55 gallon drums build up.

proud of being a parasitic yeast much? :coffee:

You mean like a freeloader who plays Xbox all day in his mom's basement?

No, I wouldn't know that feeling at all.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

You mean like a freeloader who plays Xbox all day in his mom's basement?

No, I wouldn't know that feeling at all.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

i've stated before that I don't have an xbox nor do I want one...or any console for that matter. Why would I lie about that? :coffee:

and yes you're still a lung cancer enabling parasite, discuss :coffee:

i've stated before that I don't have an xbox nor do I want one...or any console for that matter. Why would I lie about that? :coffee:

and yes you're still a lung cancer enabling parasite, discuss :coffee:

I see you're anti-console, but do you PC game all day?

midget amputee's are actually my thing.

still waiting on the explanation for why you participated in this liberal lemon party with no future plans of financially benefiting from the sales of cigarettes. Despite clearly saying you were there to look out for your financial security. :coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom