Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please, help me guys! I'm new here.

paladini

I did a cycle 3 months ago, that was give by a pro bodybuilding personaly. But i had to stop cause give me gyno, and i did the mistake to not take nolvadex(and him too to not give me).
Now it's too late i think and i will look for DHT gel or until do a cirurgy.
But before the cirurgy i still want to do another cycle, not so strong and with AAS that do not aromatize easy.
What do you think in this one? It still have chances to grow my Gyno?

1week 200 Deca
2week 200 Deca and 250 Omnadrem
3week 200 Deca and 250 Omnadrem
4week 400 Deca and 250 Omnadrem
5week 400 Deca and 250 Omnadrem
6week 200 Deca and 250 Omnadrem
7week 200 Deca and 250 Omnadrem
8week 200 Deca
Than 10 days of Clomid

Thanks very much

You picked the wrong day to come on the boards bro. There's a big upheaval happening. try again tomorrow.

At any rate, deca and om is gyno waiting to happen.

Nelson Montana said:
You picked the wrong day to come on the boards bro. There's a big upheaval happening. try again tomorrow.

At any rate, deca and om is gyno waiting to happen.

Tell him about herbal Clomid from PF... Tell him!

LMFAO.

How to get rid of your Gyno

Hey bro....

Here is what you need to do. First you should buy NELSON MONTANAS joke book. Then you should buy all the crap that he recomends at protein factory so he can make $2. Then and only then will your titties go away.

Oh and he has an awsome ab routine in his book too...I belive it tells you what type of ab surgery to get.

Dont take my word for it, just listen to all the multiple aliases he made that agree with him...the guys a guru.

Im always looking out for a good guy like Nelson...You think i can get a little comission Nelson?

Re: How to get rid of your Gyno

Vahshi said:
Hey bro....

Here is what you need to do. First you should buy NELSON MONTANAS joke book. Then you should buy all the crap that he recomends at protein factory so he can make $2. Then and only then will your titties go away.

Oh and he has an awsome ab routine in his book too...I belive it tells you what type of ab surgery to get.

Dont take my word for it, just listen to all the multiple aliases he made that agree with him...the guys a guru.

Im always looking out for a good guy like Nelson...You think i can get a little comission Nelson?
wow 2 dumb fucks in one thread cool

Top Bottom