Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please help - almost in tears here

9 am/ 3/4 cup oatmeal, 2 eggs, 2 egg whites

11 am/chicken breast, 1/2 cup brown rice, 2 tbsp olive oil, 2 cups brocoli

3:00/Myoplex shake

5:00/Chicken breast (or tuna/salmon) on a big dark green salad

8:00/chicken breast (or tuna/salmon) with steamed veggies---OR if I'm feeling hungry, I will have a myoplex shake here

11:00/low carb bar---or chicken breast or tuna

1-2 gallons of water

Every day I eat around 1800-2200 caleries a day----and I eat a decent amount of carbs in the morning----and hardly any at night. This gives me alot of energy, and I am losing 1-2 pounds of fat each week---I also have a free day where I eat what ever the hell I want.

As you can see, each meal has a alot of protein in it----which keeps you full and satisfied, but also works great for keeping your insulin levels stable-----if you want to eat fruit, eat it in the morning after your workout WITH some protein---NEVER eat fruit by itself if your after fat loss, especially bananas!!! They are loaded with sugar.

I hope that helps-----I have my before and after pictures if you want to see them, they are posted on the "elite between the sheets, pictures of women"-----I was a house just 9 months ago, I have lost around 10 inches of my waist, so I think I at least kind of know what I'm doing :D

I hope that helps!!

Thanks SO much everyone

I just wanna say that my goals are NOT to get down to 10% BF or to get in competition shape. I am looking for a diet (way of eating) that will fuel my body adequately so I can lower my body fat % and gain more lean muscle. This way of eating is going to be a way of life for me, a day-to-day thing.

I can usually knock off 60 minutes on that damn machine without even thinking about it, I think that was another reason I was so upset..I felt like a quitter and a failure having to get off and not get back on. That in itself was pretty traumatic for me, (let alone the carb crashing and low blood sugar, and oh yeah forgot to mention I had taken ephedrine b4 working out as well). Yesterday sucked so badly (except for the awesome leg/hiney workout in the evening - see flabby ass post!)

Thanks for the ideas on how to tweak the old diet.

Today is another day - BRING IT ON!!

VDL

VooDoo Lady said:
Yesterday I ate:

9am bananna

11 part of my chicken breast/steamed cauliflower/kidney bean lunch

12 salald with fat free dressing and grilled chicken

3 the rest of my lunch

5 Nutrigrain bar (oops)

8 grilled chicken salad with fat free dressing, carrots, broccoli, egg

I didn't work out yesterday because I had NO energy and I got plenty of sleep last night.

Will this pass? What am I doing wrong?

Thanks guys.......... :bawling:

Here's what I see:
1) Unless you weigh about 70 pounds, you're not eating enough calories period.
2) Doesn't look like you're eating enough protein - should be aiming for at least 1-1.5 gram per pound of lean body mass
3) When you eat, you should always try to have a mix of carb/protein/healthy fat in each meal. Eating a banana all by itself is like eating a spoonful of sugar. It's a very high glycemic carb, which will cause a quick burst of insulin followed by a steep drop in blood sugar - leaving you feeling tired, depleted and craving more carbs. All carbs are not bad, but you should focus more on the complex carbs. They have a lower glycemic index and take longer to digest.
4) I see a distinct absense of healthy (omega 3) fats in your diet. All this "low fat" dressing is not helping you. Substitute that for healthy fats like olive oil, flaxseed oil, or hemp oil. Peanuts and avocados are also good sources. These types of healthy fats help to burn fat and make you feel full longer. They are also essential for joint health, heart and brain function. They make your skin and hair nice too.

Top Bottom