Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pinning eod to reduce pip

Gboyt

I was thinking of running test cyp at 500 and eq at 600. That would be a 2.5cc injection twice a week. sounds painful. But if you pin every other day it will be a little more than half a cc of test and 1cc of eq in each syringe, so a 1.7cc pin every other day. rotate your quads and glutes and youll be golden. Eod pinning defeats the purpose of long esthers, i know, but it will reduce pip, especially if you are running more than 2 compounds on your cycle. Never heard anyone with this philosophy before but im sure some will find it useful.

I was thinking of running test cyp at 500 and eq at 600. That would be a 2.5cc injection twice a week. sounds painful. But if you pin every other day it will be a little more than half a cc of test and 1cc of eq in each syringe, so a 1.7cc pin every other day. rotate your quads and glutes and youll be golden. Eod pinning defeats the purpose of long esthers, i know, but it will reduce pip, especially if you are running more than 2 compounds on your cycle. Never heard anyone with this philosophy before but im sure some will find it useful.

plenty of people using larger doses do this, when i run sust i pin eod aswell. my next cycle with eq will also be eod. this is the best way imo as long as youre fine with pinning

I normally run long esters Given oil volume... And I pin everyday... It's more than about piip.... Piip primarily comes from fast esters, multiple pinning to same location to frequently, or concentration of gear being used... I pin 3cc into every muscle and I pin sometimes up to 6 compound per syringe, and I don't get piip at all.. I also don't pin quads cause to many nerves in my legs, and ... 2 syringes one day, 1 the next, repeat... Always 3cc in each...

I think needle size and pinning technique makes a difference as well... You should be pinning with the smallest needle you can push your gear through... Normally 25x1 is perfect for anything....

I am a registered nurse practitioner so I have perfected pinning, but knowing how to pin makes a difference...

I normally run long esters Given oil volume... And I pin everyday... It's more than about piip.... Piip primarily comes from fast esters, multiple pinning to same location to frequently, or concentration of gear being used... I pin 3cc into every muscle and I pin sometimes up to 6 compound per syringe, and I don't get piip at all.. I also don't pin quads cause to many nerves in my legs, and ... 2 syringes one day, 1 the next, repeat... Always 3cc in each...

I think needle size and pinning technique makes a difference as well... You should be pinning with the smallest needle you can push your gear through... Normally 25x1 is perfect for anything....

I am a registered nurse practitioner so I have perfected pinning, but knowing how to pin makes a difference...

yeah i hate quads to! always hit nerves or veins. only time i pin them is with suspension before training quads

Y'all use 1" for delts as well? Only pinned delt once and was sore. Because virgin muscle for sure and obviously technique isn't there on your first pin lol.

i use 23g 1.25 inch and 25g 1 inch needles. as well as slin pins for peptides and that

Top Bottom