Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pics of layinback and props to omega

layinback

This is me 365 days yr. Taken totally cold, no pump.
6'4 248lb's, prolly 8%. I can maintain 7% at 240.
My HRT is 400mg cyp wk, 3iu's HGH and I throw in
200mg's nandrolone wk twice a year for 12 wks.

I currently use a hybrid of the Omega program and
Hypertrophy Specific Training.

If you are looking for aesthetic oriented training, I
can tell you that you'll not find a faster,more efficient
and injury free program anywhere.

I am in no way compensated to promote Omegas
program. He's a friend and i do this because I love
the guy and because he's a genius in this area.

Lookin great man. Very solid. Good size, lean and your legs aren't under or over developed looking.

Props.

I'm kinda all about 5x5 and 5-3-1 type programs, but if I ever do and I probably will again in the future do a strictly bodybuilding program I'll give Omega's a shot cuz I have now heard multiple bro's give it the thumbs up.

Lookin great man. Very solid. Good size, lean and your legs aren't under or over developed looking.

Props.

I'm kinda all about 5x5 and 5-3-1 type programs, but if I ever do and I probably will again in the future do a strictly bodybuilding program I'll give Omega's a shot cuz I have now heard multiple bro's give it the thumbs up.

thanx bro. first 4 years I trained, i never went past 5 reps. I built a solid / strong
frame with squats, deadlifts and flat bench.

i'd never suggest anyone start off as a BB'er. build your foundation on
concrete then you can do bb'ing.

thanx bro. first 4 years I trained, i never went past 5 reps. I built a solid / strong
frame with squats, deadlifts and flat bench.

i'd never suggest anyone start off as a BB'er. build your foundation on
concrete then you can do bb'ing.

^^^^ This.

Your base of strength should come before anything.

Great job, you look great.

Now you just need to put on a 30 lb squatters gut and you will have to beat down the girls that will throw themselves at you.

B-

Good bros, I feel the need to remind you that this is not chat. If you must mess around, go to chat. This is a board where people come here to learn and help others / get help from others...

^^^^ This.

Your base of strength should come before anything.

Great job, you look great.

Now you just need to put on a 30 lb squatters gut and you will have to beat down the girls that will throw themselves at you.

B-

Thank you @ lol at the sqatters gut!

cable work, concentration movements and most machines shouldn't be
touched the first couple years in the gym. Bodybuilding is like building
any other structure. Strong foundation first and get fancy later.

Most of the guys who launch their weight training pursuits with steroids
and BB'ing style training do not last long or they are on again off again.

LayinBack thakyou so much, and others

But, you have given me too much credit

I think what has happened to be more accurate is that when I am able to work with open minded and talented people like your self, and the trust is Unconditional......................Magic happens.......

( LB - alc was just mediating the other posts ( not seen by anyone fyi do to some other things not related to you personally)

what are we doing wrong bro?

well i see someone like you start a good thread about work done with a sponsor like omega and post some pictures...which is great

then big pokey comes in and starts some shit....i know he was joking, but he can say shit like this in chat not on here...everyone deserves to be talked to with respect over here

Top Bottom