Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pics of layinback and props to omega

well i see someone like you start a good thread about work done with a sponsor like omega and post some pictures...which is great

then big pokey comes in and starts some shit....i know he was joking, but he can say shit like this in chat not on here...everyone deserves to be talked to with respect over here

oh hey thanks for callin me out now after u didn't call me out... i defnitely dont agree with your interpretation of my post, i thought lb might have interpreted it to be appropriate and relevant to the effect of something like this....

Dear Layinback,

Despite any philosophical differences the two of us might have had, it's blatantly apparent by your picture that you have achieved great success in your physique improvement endeavors and have attained an exceptional fitness level. I have great respect for the time, hard work, knowledge, and dedication it takes to achieve what you have. Since you belong to such a small percentage of people that have your combination of height/weight/bf%, anything less than a compliment to the build you have attained through bodybuilding would certainly only be in jest, and my joking in this instance would only be an extension of my admiration for your obvious accomplishments.

:leap:

oh hey thanks for callin me out now after u didn't call me out... i defnitely dont agree with your interpretation of my post, i thought lb might have interpreted it to be appropriate and relevant to the effect of something like this....

Dear Layinback,

Despite any philosophical differences the two of us might have had, it's blatantly apparent by your picture that you have achieved great success in your physique improvement endeavors and have attained an exceptional fitness level. I have great respect for the time, hard work, knowledge, and dedication it takes to achieve what you have. Since you belong to such a small percentage of people that have your combination of height/weight/bf%, anything less than a compliment to the build you have attained through bodybuilding would certainly only be in jest, and my joking in this instance would only be an extension of my admiration for your obvious accomplishments.

:leap:

Bro, no offense, but I don't ask you to agree with my interpretation of your post. There are very clear cut rules on the training forums. Just follow them. AAS / training forums are a no bs forums...Period.

I think this is the last time we'll talk about this on here. Seriously.

lAYINBACK, BRO i NEVER WOULD HAVE TOOK YOU FOR 6'4, but you looking good broseph.

It is tough to pack on mass for some people with height. You look great!

BTW are you running 400mg/week year round on HRT? Or are you taking breaks. I do 10-12 week cycles, time off, time on.

By the look of your pic so far you look amazing. However I cant see it larger cos im not plat. Anyone fancy shoving up a link of it? Looks great m8 well done. 6,4 like that is beastly.

Harry

water tight physique LB

the mix of OMEGA's training and HST sounds VERY interesting.

OMEGA has made a great program form me also, which is working so, so much better than any other style of training i have tried.

You've made the right choice by choosing omega. and yes the HST omega
program hybrid is interesting! i believe it's the evolution of omegas training.
when you basically max out, it's a way to INSTANTLY stimulate growth.
there's more of an emphasis on strength, but not strength for the sake of
strength. it's a necessary facet of the training and it's a natural conclusion
of the program.

Top Bottom